“omg great sushi :)”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“omg great sushi :)”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I live in Vancouver and have had my share of good, bad, and horrible sushi and I'd have to say that the food here is great! The price does reflect the quality so expect to pay for it. My only complaint (barely) is that the seating can feel a bit cramped although the tables are just big enough to fit a large order.

There are also some interesting art pieces (check out the price tags $$$)

Sechelt, Canada
“Good Sushi Long Overdue!”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

My only complaint with this restaurant is its hours. It doesn't appear to be open for lunch.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sushi!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

We ate supper here last night. I had their house roll, a spicy tuna and salmon roll, and the appitizer tempura. My wife had a rice bowl. Everything tasted fantastic!! Some of the best sushi I've ever had! The price was reasonable, our bill came to $40. I would absolutely go back here.

Vancouver, Canada
“VERY EXPENS|IVE”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

too expensive and smells fishy and i think my partner got sick

Visited November 2011
Sunshine Coast BC
“great Sushi Bar”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Wish I could eat here twice a week. I have only had one thing that I didn't like here. The baked oysters. Too cheesy, coudln't find the oyster. Other than that I love almost everything on the menu. The raw Oysters are always great.

• Visited September 2011