“Just Heavenly good!!”
other travelers have booked this property
ocean view of the Trail Islands
hot tub in moonlight beach fire
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
hot tub in moonlight
beach fire
tides out  !
private beach area
beach great for lounging, walking , swimming
Islandview Cottage
Oceanside suite bath
Oceanside suite  bedroom
oceanside suite patio
oceanside suite kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Cottage -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Sechelt, Sunshine Coast, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 167 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
French first
Any
HennyKarb...
Vancouver, Canada
“Just Heavenly good!!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

We were looking for a short May weekend trip some where close by , quite and nice at the Beach , when we arrived at the Absolute Heaven Suits my 13 year old son said :mom that is like a dream home ,we had 2 days of wonderful weather, sunshine, great location, fantastic ocean view and nice organized and clean Suite. The hot tub , the garden and the peace just perfect for the us !!
We would love to go back again at any time , it feels like home away from home. thanks to Doreen & Doug

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Service
Dave U
Coquitlam, Canada
“Loved it!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 for a stay in July 2012

I stayed here 3 nights with my family july of last year and we had a blast! First of all the breakfasts were amazing and the rooms were clean and comfortable. We walked on the beach (my daughter loved looking for crabs on the beach), went for a hike at smuggler's cove (the next day), and I had a chance to stand up paddle board and kayak. It was an amazing trip and coming back to absolute heaven b and b felt like home. Hopefully we can make it back again this year!!

Maritimeg...
Langley City, Canada
“Perfect Weekend Getaway!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

I stayed here with my husband and 8 year old son in April 2013 and I have nothing but amazing things to say about this location. My husband was a bit nervous about staying at a B&B. He didn’t like the idea of staying in a stranger’s home. We rented the Islandview Cottage. It was perfect for us. It was very private and had everything we needed. The attention to detail was amazing. We were provided with complementary snacks and a lovely bottle of wine. The view was absolutely amazing. The grounds were adorably kept. Doug, the owner, was very friendly and very helpful in suggesting things for our family to do. We would definitely stay here again.

Gaby O
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Absolute Heaven - perfect name”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

We were driving through Sechelt and had the pleasure to stay for the night but it is not just a one night stay. I recommend a long weekend stay minimum. The Place is absolutely heaven. The suite we were in had an amazing view. Very clean and very comfortable. We will definitely be back.

joanne195...
Estevan, Canada
“Incredible 2 week stay”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

In the summer of 2012 , my wife & I spent 2 weeks at Absolute Heaven B&B in Sechelt . It was the most incredible 2 weeks of our 6 week vacation. We were originally not going to do the breakfast option except for the first morning but after Doreen made that first breakfast , we had to do it every morning after. She is an absolutely incredible cook & we looked forward each morning to a new & delicious breakfast , never the same each day. What a blast , sitting outside at our own private table being served each morning by these 2 terrific hosts.
The accommodations were fabulous & very private with complete access to the ocean & a hot tub& a very beautiful yard , right out of the fantasy books. Wow , what a way to live for 2 weeks & don't forget to ask Doug to show you his vintage 'Vette !!! Can't say enough good things about this place & our hosts , Doug & Doreen!! You folks made sure that Joanne & I had a great stay - thanks ever so much !!!

Kimberly...
North Bend, Washington
“Absolute Relaxation!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

My husband and I chose three Sunshine Coast/Desolation Sound locations to spend our one-week vacation this year to celebrate both of our birthdays. We could not have chosen a better place...from the location, setting and the very hospitable innkeepers, we made the right choice. So many wonderful details, from the privacy to the hot tub overlooking the ocean to lots of attention to detail (chocolate on the bedstand a real plus as were the slippers and robe!).
You can just tell when the innkeepers enjoy what they do! Wish we would have had more time here--love the privacy, the amenities and location. Although only there one night, we would come back for a longer stay.

Erik B
North Vancouver, Canada
“A wonderful weekend getaway”
Reviewed October 9, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

I surprised my wife to a weekend here to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We were both really impressed by the location by the sea, fantastic view from the hot tub, and all the little details that made our stay very comfortable. Doug picked up our preference to avoid wheat products, and Donna produced some amazing breakfasts for us to enjoy. Such attention to details is hard to find these days! The hosts gave some good suggestions for local hikes and restaurants but a trip to the local visitors bureau yielded more challenging hikes at the nearby Tetrahedron range and a delicious plate of fish and chips at the Fishermans Pub.

Traveling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing