“Perfect Getaway”
other travelers have booked this property
ocean view of the Trail Islands
hot tub in moonlight beach fire
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
hot tub in moonlight
beach fire
tides out  !
private beach area
beach great for lounging, walking , swimming
Islandview Cottage
Oceanside suite bath
Oceanside suite  bedroom
oceanside suite patio
oceanside suite kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Cottage -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Sechelt, Sunshine Coast, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 167 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
French first
Any
Kevin M
Kamloops, Canada
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed June 5, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

My wife and I stayed here for our Anniversary for a quiet , relaxing getaway. It was perfect, the location on the ocean with a beautiful view, and close proximity to Sechelt in case you want to head into town for dinner. Comfy, quiet room with excellent breakfasts delivered to your suite from the perfect hosts Doug and Doreen. Hot tub steps from the ocean , easy access to walks on the beach and a fitness room. Highly recommend.

Your age range 35-49
Larry P
Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada
“If you need to slow down and relax....”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

...Absolute Heaven is your perfect opportunity. My wife and I woke up at home on Friday morning and decided we needed a break, at 5am we booked a room and by 2PM we arrived at Absolute Heaven, sunny skies, beautiful garden, spotless room, and kind Doug and Doreen. Ocean walks were wonderful. Sleep was peaceful. View from "Ocean View Suite" was great. We'll be back.

Stephanie...
Cloverdale, British Columbia, Canada
“Truly absolute heaven!!!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

My husband and I have come back from another amazing weekend at Absolute Heaven B & B. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about the owners, the accomodations, the view and of course the BREAKFASTS!! If rest, relaxation and an all around wonderful experience are what you are in need of then I promise you do not look any further... you will NOT be disapointed.

jhughesma...
Sidney, Canada
“A Heavenly Surprise”
Reviewed May 7, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

My wife and I happened upon this wonderful spot during the first weekend in May and were thrilled when we knocked on the door and Doreen said that there was one room still free. Doug showed us around the property and gave us great advice on different excursions we could do in the area. But the hot tub is what completely sold us. Perched above the beach it was the perfect spot to enjoy a few beverages and watch the outstanding full moon. The games room was also well equipped and had we had more time we would have loved to take advantage of the fitness room. The suite itself was great, with all amenities, including a full kitchen, fireplace and a great view from the balcony. Breakfast on the balcony overlooking the water was pure heaven. Doug and Doreen, well done on a fantastic retreat getaway. And thank you for finding my wife's shoes!!

Roline B
Chilliwack, Canada
“Absolute Heaven - perfect name!”
Reviewed May 1, 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

We went to Absolute Heaven for a little “get-a-way” what a great place. Our hosts were fantastic not to even talk about the breakfast they served us….ymmm
Sitting in the hot tub with my family and having that view is really something to experience. Thanks so much for a great weekend and we will see you again.

Traveling group: Family
Lisa D
Abbotsford, Canada
“Well worth the trip”
Reviewed April 30, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We decided to bike from the ferry terminal in Langdale to this B&B, approximately 31 kilometers away. I don't bike, but my husband does, so it was easy for him. After about 5.5km, I was ready to call a cab, but we persevered for the next (slow) 2 and a half hours, and finally arrived at our destination. Doug truly took care of us and went the extra mile. We had booked spa services in our suite, but were not going to make it in time, so they arranged to wait an hour for us to arrive. Once we got to the B&B, I was in heaven. I got into the hot tub right away to ease my aching tooshy (not used to bike seats), sat on a cushion during my pedicure, and relaxed in front of the fireplace for the rest of the night. We will definitely be back to enjoy the view and the luxury of the suite again, as one night was not enough - for us to relax or for my butt to get ready for another 31km bike ride back to the ferry!!

LizG66
“Pure Heaven *****”
Reviewed April 18, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Absolute Heaven B&B is aptly named, it is simply pure heaven. The accommodations were spotless and the welcoming touches much appreciated. From the bottle of wine to the ocean view, from the beachfront hot tub to the exquisitely comfortable bed, I spent a beautiful week soaking up the peace and quiet, and exploring the area. Hosts Doug & Doreen are a wealth of information on the local community, offering many recommendations on things to see and do. I'm a repeat guest; I've been back again since for shorter stays and always sink into bed after a session in the hot tub with a contented sigh. What a beautiful, peaceful place to spend your time away.

Traveling group: Solo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing