I booked in for two days while visiting a sick friend in Sechelt. Have been here before in the Pebbles dining room but have not stayed in the motel. Was surprised by how dated the place is, bathroom plumbing needs upgrading, room was hot - cheap portable fan, no A/C. Phone didn't work for outdialing(this was fixed), coffee maker only made warm coffee.
Bed was comfortable, you can't beat the location and the water view and walkway. Okay but would hope for some owner upgrades before staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Driftwood Inn is centrally located in Sechelt, the heart of the Sunshine Coast. We are on the waterfront only a few feet away from the beach. We offer a variety of rooms including standard doubles and king rooms plus waterfront rooms and suites. Our restaurant named Pebbles serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and specializes in west coast cuisine. We also have a meeting/function room that can seat up to 55 persons. We are close to shopping, banks and many recreational activities in the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Driftwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Driftwood Hotel Sechelt
- The Driftwood Inn Sechelt, Sunshine Coast