“Terrible!”
Review of Rk Heliski

Rk Heliski
Ranked #4 of 7 things to do in Panorama
More attraction details
Owner description: For the past 43 winters, rk heliski has been sharing the magic of the Purcell Backcountry with skiers and snowboarders from far and wide. The rk Heliplex, home base of operations, is perfectly situated at Panorama Mountain Village, a short 20 minute drive west of Invermere BC.
Reviewed May 2, 2017

They did not take care of my belongings. Some of my personal belongings that had great value and importance to myself as well as a large dollar value were actually broken in the hands of the staff when I wasn't looking and they refused to pay for the belongings that they broke and were extremely rude about it to me. The staff was all over the place. A few questions I asked several staff members and some were mean, others were clueless or indecisive and most annoyingly I got several different answers. I witnessed some staff handling my belongings when they thought I was not looking and I did not want them handling those items. On top of all of this, the guides are some of the crudest human beings I have ever met. The entire trip they were swearing, shouting unnecessarily, talking about very inappropriate things and just made the entire experience less fun. I hope to see Rk Heli improve for the future as the snow was good and I believe that the entire experience should be great, not just what the weather is responsible for. Step it up.

1  Thank Anoneview
in 10 reviews
"snow"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

This is a must do one in your life. Superb location and lodge for this. Everyone fantastic and really patient. One of my best ski experiences. Great to go to areas that can't be reached without a helicopter.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

After the 2nd visit, looking forward to the next one. As soon as you walk through the door it's all smiles and a great vibe. The staff, the guides, are all good people to be around. Very professional while being fun. Safety is a number one priority. Excellent skiing no matter what the weather permits.

Reviewed March 6, 2017

Everyone at RK was great from start to finish. I was picked up in their van in Banff, which is a little bit of a haul but well worth the ride. They take their safety seriously and both guides, Andrew & Jacob (I think, sorry if I got that wrong already) were very friendly and knowledgeable. Boarding was fantastic! Breakfast was very good, lunch on the mountain was very good. Nice apps afterwards. Hope to return someday!
Thanks!