“Who knew that Apline snowmobiling was such fun?” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Toby Creek Adventures Ltd.

Toby Creek Adventures Ltd.
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Panorama
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Canada’s Premier Snowmobile & ATV Adventure Centre! We are located on the edge of the Canadian Rockies at the western gateway to Kootenay and Banff National Parks. Our snowmobile and ATV tours are perfect for all levels of experience, from complete beginners to advanced riders. We provide all the gear, equipment and instruction you will need. You will experience old-growth forest, incredible scenery and a spectacular alpine basin surrounded by soaring rock peaks. You will see the remains of a former gold and silver mine and relax by the fireplace in our alpine cabin. We provide free guest transport from all major hotels in Banff and Canmore. This is the real Canadian experience of a lifetime, which you will never forget. Many of our guests tell us this experience was the highlight of their Canadian Rockies vacation. Our award-winning snowmobile and ATV tours are very popular and often fill up fast during peak periods. Please book early to avoid disappointment. We look forward to guiding your ATV or Snowmobile adventure in our beautiful mountain playground. Daily transportation from Canmore and Banff Hotels. Banff ATV Tours, Banff Snowmobile Tours, Canmore Snowmobile Tours, Canmore ATV tours, Banff Alberta Located near Panorama Mountain Village on the edge of the Canadian Rocky Mountains close distance to Radium Hot Springs, Fairmont Hot Springs, Invermere, BC. FREE Hot Springs Passes - Promo, ATV Rentals Banff Alberta, Banff ATV Tours adjacent to Kootenay National Park with Wildlife Tours that show case Moose, Bears, Deer, Elk, Mountain Goats, Eagles, Wolves, Owls in the Great Outdoors in the real Wilderness.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Exeter, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Who knew that Apline snowmobiling was such fun?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

This wasn't the short ride around the farmer's fields that I thought it would be. The sleds were top notch, guides Paint and Smitty taught me well (and bailed me out on occasion!) and I was thoroughly impressed by the entire day including the grilled burgers and brats for lunch .

Visited February 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best guided sled tour in Western Canada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

My fiancée and I took the Paradise Mine tour and were blown away by the knowledgeable and friendly staff. The time we got to play around with the sleds in the basin was great, even despite the smaller boundary limits due to avalanche danger (which is comforting to know that they care about the client's safety). Great meal in their clean, warm and cozy cabin with spectacular view as well. The sleds were modern with reverse gears and not patched together used garbage. If you're looking to have an informative, laid back tour whether you're previously experienced or not, do this!

West Palm Beach
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Epic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband is born in Florida & I wanted to show him a true mountain experience so he could gain appreciation for snow and the beautiful Rockies . We did the day long trip each with our own snowmobile, and all he could could say was that it was Epic!! How cool, never gone 8,000 feet up a mountain, eaten on the top in a cute cabin and had such a true mountain experience. He & I were beginners and did just fine on the all day your. Must try!!!

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

my wife and I had a fantastic 4/5 hour adventure here recently. Our guide, Johnny , was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Well worth the money, you just gotta do this if your in the Fairmont/Radium area.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Lawrence J
Shelby, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“First timer, but not a last timer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

My husband and I came to Canada for some fun winter activities for our anniversary and decided to do a snowmobiling tour. I had ridden on the back of one 32 years ago on our anniversary but had never driven my own. All I can say it...what a blast! I can't believe I waited until I was 53 to drive one. We did the all day tour, and while I was a little worried it would be too long for someone with no prior experience, my worries for for naught. I could have stayed out there longer. And the scenery...I can't even begin to describe how incredibly beautiful it was. I have one regret for the day and that's that I left my second camera battery back at the hotel...and my camera battery died. Thank goodness for cell phone cameras! They take you up to 8000 ft and feed you lunch at what used to be an old blacksmith cabin in what used to be a mining settlement. A cozy fire inside and a filling lunch to fuel you for the free time you get to play in the basin/bowl! The on the way back down you get to stop and see some icefalls...beautiful! What an adrenaline rush the whole day was. The 2+ hour ride to get there from Banff (they provide the shuttle) was totally worth it. Our shuttle driver, John, also ended up being our guide...and he was excellent. So, if you want some excitement...pick up the phone and call Toby Creek Adventures...I promise you, you won't be sorry! Thank you, Toby Creek for such an awesome day!

Visited January 2014