“Awesome”

Toby Creek Adventures Ltd.
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Panorama
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Canada’s Premier Snowmobile & ATV Adventure Centre! We are located on the edge of the Canadian Rockies at the western gateway to Kootenay and Banff National Parks. Our snowmobile and ATV tours are perfect for all levels of experience, from complete beginners to advanced riders. We provide all the gear, equipment and instruction you will need. You will experience old-growth forest, incredible scenery and a spectacular alpine basin surrounded by soaring rock peaks. You will see the remains of a former gold and silver mine and relax by the fireplace in our alpine cabin. We provide free guest transport from all major hotels in Banff and Canmore. This is the real Canadian experience of a lifetime, which you will never forget. Many of our guests tell us this experience was the highlight of their Canadian Rockies vacation. Our award-winning snowmobile and ATV tours are very popular and often fill up fast during peak periods. Please book early to avoid disappointment. We look forward to guiding your ATV or Snowmobile adventure in our beautiful mountain playground. Daily transportation from Canmore and Banff Hotels. Banff ATV Tours, Banff Snowmobile Tours, Canmore Snowmobile Tours, Canmore ATV tours, Banff Alberta Located near Panorama Mountain Village on the edge of the Canadian Rocky Mountains close distance to Radium Hot Springs, Fairmont Hot Springs, Invermere, BC. FREE Hot Springs Passes - Promo, ATV Rentals Banff Alberta, Banff ATV Tours adjacent to Kootenay National Park with Wildlife Tours that show case Moose, Bears, Deer, Elk, Mountain Goats, Eagles, Wolves, Owls in the Great Outdoors in the real Wilderness.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

my wife and I had a fantastic 4/5 hour adventure here recently. Our guide, Johnny , was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Well worth the money, you just gotta do this if your in the Fairmont/Radium area.

1 Thank Lawrence J

Shelby, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“First timer, but not a last timer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

My husband and I came to Canada for some fun winter activities for our anniversary and decided to do a snowmobiling tour. I had ridden on the back of one 32 years ago on our anniversary but had never driven my own. All I can say it...what a blast! I can't believe I waited until I was 53 to drive one. We did the all day tour, and while I was a little worried it would be too long for someone with no prior experience, my worries for for naught. I could have stayed out there longer. And the scenery...I can't even begin to describe how incredibly beautiful it was. I have one regret for the day and that's that I left my second camera battery back at the hotel...and my camera battery died. Thank goodness for cell phone cameras! They take you up to 8000 ft and feed you lunch at what used to be an old blacksmith cabin in what used to be a mining settlement. A cozy fire inside and a filling lunch to fuel you for the free time you get to play in the basin/bowl! The on the way back down you get to stop and see some icefalls...beautiful! What an adrenaline rush the whole day was. The 2+ hour ride to get there from Banff (they provide the shuttle) was totally worth it. Our shuttle driver, John, also ended up being our guide...and he was excellent. So, if you want some excitement...pick up the phone and call Toby Creek Adventures...I promise you, you won't be sorry! Thank you, Toby Creek for such an awesome day!

1 Thank billyburg_gal
Edmonton, Canada
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Fun, fun and more fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

All around great experience!

I set up an excursion for a group for a reward/team building experience and every person had a fantastic time. In our group, we had different ages, fitness levels and experience levels, and everyone had a fantastic time.

Our guide was professional, friendly and kept a great pace that everyone enjoyed. The scenery was out of this world and the experience was top notch.

The only suggestion would be to add an option to purchase a meal/snacks at the cabin located at the top of the mountain.

1 Thank Mark D
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

Had a great time snowmobiling! Beautiful tour and had a little free time at the end. Favorite part was when the guide took us to the frozen waterfall...absolutely beautiful.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank m0mmie0f2
Manchester, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

I've done this excursion three times over the passed couple of years and it never disappoints me, it's always one of the highlights of my holiday.

The scenery is excellent and the snow conditions in February 2013 when I last went are perfect for snowmobiling.

As with most Canadians they are very friendly and teach you everything you need to know so that you enjoy your day.

If your staying in Banff, I would recommend the Paradise Basin full day tour, it does take around two and half hours to get there.

You will get food such as burgers and hot dogs halfway through the excursion and the chance to have some time.

Overall, a brilliant day out and I will be going back in the future!

Visited February 2013