My 2 daughters and I had such a wonderful time. We booked our stay for 2 nights through Travelzoo and opted to upgrade to a room in the Panorama Springs building so we could be closer to the pool. The room was beautiful and the bed was very cozy. We enjoyed the beautiful swimming pools, chairlift rides, hiking trails, free (yes free) movie night and popcorn, archery lessons and just wandering around enjoying the beautiful resort.
Downside - boil water alert and only being given 1 - 4 litre bottle of water. It was HOT and we drank a lot of water. If a resort has a boil water alert, they should provide as much drinking water as needed. Lack of air-conditioning was a but frustrating as well as it was very warm in our 5th floor room. The staff was awesome though and brought in an extra fan for us without us even asking and I understand that the heat wave we experienced is not the norm.
We can't wait to come back and check out a few more of the many activities that Pamorama offers. Thanks for a memorable vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the B.C. Rockies, Panorama Mountain Village is a family year-round resort. During the winter season Panorama features true slope side lodging with one of North America’s biggest vertical descents. Panorama offers daily shuttle service from the Calgary International Airport. The winter brings skiers from afar in search of Rocky Mountain powder and Panorama’s famed long groomed cruisers. The mountain is over 4000 vertical feet and has nearly 3000 acres of terrain. From the resort, guests can also Nordic ski, snowshoe, snowmobile and relax in Canada’s largest slope side hot pools.Also operating right out of the Village is rk heliski. Over 40 years of experience in the back country ensure safe and unforgettable skiing. rk heli-ski specializes in heli-ski adventures for intermediate and first time heli-skiers. During the summer season Panorama is home to the acclaimed Greywolf Golf Course. Designed by talented Canadian architect Doug Carrick, who has built many of Canada's best courses in the past decade, Greywolf features many holes that will be seared in your memory bank for a long time. Panorama is also home to the Panorama Bike Park. The park has a number of downhill trails to challenge riders of all levels. There are endless opportunities for family fun activities including: kids adventure camp, horseback riding, ATV tours, white water rafting, hiking, cross-country biking, mini-golf, fishing and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Panorama Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Mountain Village Hotel Panorama
- Mountain Village Hotel Panorama
- Mountain Village Resort Panorama