We loved our stay at Panorama! We stayed in a one bedroom in the upper village. The first night we got in late and were right by the bar which was very noisy and with two little kids was not reasonable. We called and were moved to a different building with no problems. The only complaint about the room was the pull-out bed was not very comfortable at all, but we kind of expected that. Yes, there is no air conditioning, but we were hardly in our room during the day and were fine with all the windows open at night. There was a boil-water advisory so after using up the jug provided we boiled more. I don't understand the people who are complaining about this because it literally took 5 minutes. The pools are awesome! My 5 year old went down the waterslides probably 100 times and would have been in the pool 24/7 if we let him! We bought the family fun zone pass and it was definitely worth it. We were able to ride the chair lift up and hike down to fort hide and seek, which the kids also loved! We did the bouncy castles, wall climbing, and mini golf, too. We will definitely be back here next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the B.C. Rockies, Panorama Mountain Village is a family year-round resort. During the winter season Panorama features true slope side lodging with one of North America’s biggest vertical descents. Panorama offers daily shuttle service from the Calgary International Airport. The winter brings skiers from afar in search of Rocky Mountain powder and Panorama’s famed long groomed cruisers. The mountain is over 4000 vertical feet and has nearly 3000 acres of terrain. From the resort, guests can also Nordic ski, snowshoe, snowmobile and relax in Canada’s largest slope side hot pools.Also operating right out of the Village is rk heliski. Over 40 years of experience in the back country ensure safe and unforgettable skiing. rk heli-ski specializes in heli-ski adventures for intermediate and first time heli-skiers. During the summer season Panorama is home to the acclaimed Greywolf Golf Course. Designed by talented Canadian architect Doug Carrick, who has built many of Canada's best courses in the past decade, Greywolf features many holes that will be seared in your memory bank for a long time. Panorama is also home to the Panorama Bike Park. The park has a number of downhill trails to challenge riders of all levels. There are endless opportunities for family fun activities including: kids adventure camp, horseback riding, ATV tours, white water rafting, hiking, cross-country biking, mini-golf, fishing and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Panorama Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Mountain Village Hotel Panorama
- Mountain Village Hotel Panorama
- Mountain Village Resort Panorama