“Best meal ever at a ski resort”
Review of Cabin Restaurant

Cabin Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Panorama
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Greys Restaurant has been re-branded into CABIN Restaurant and has a classic new menu which incorporates Smokehouse and contemporary menu items. The relaxed family style dining rooms complement the other front Cabin with similar decor and a relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We booked Greys for a party of eight (including 4 children). The cocktails and wines were excellent and the food and service was all 5 star. It was a relaxed small dining room with a wood fireplace and everyone was comfortable including the kids who had a blast with the staff who made them feel special. Rarely do you find a place that has excellent gourmet food alongside a good kids menu. If I could give this place 10 stars I would!!

1  Thank Darcy S

Reviewed March 4, 2014

loved the ambiance, service and the presentation of gourmet dishes prepared by the outstanding chef. 3 and 4 course meals are prepared nightly at very reasonable prices.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Grey's is listed as the number one dining experience at Panorama Mountain Village and the ranking is well deserved! This was our first trip to Panorama but we will return as the resort has great skiing and friendly liftes!
As for Grey's, located in the Earl Grey Lodge, the food was fantastic and rivaled anything we have had at Michelin 3 star restaurants! Between the three of us we had the shrimp, the Boar tacos, the seafood chowder and the beet salad for appetizers and the Elk and the Beef and Reef for mains, The food was excellently prepared and presented and very tasty.
Service was from the owners and was friendly and professional. I will definitely eat here again!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We arrived for a 4 day vacation in panorama and decided to go out for one nice meal. We asked locals and they suggested Greys.
Greys in a beautiful restaurant with welcoming warm welcoming decor. The onwer welcomed us and we were treated to an interesting menu which included traditional fare such as tenderloin but also elk and bore.
Our 15 year old daughter ordered Bore tacos and loved the crispy taco and flavourful bore meat. The seafood chowder was fabulous as well. The mains were equally delicious... Tenderloin and elk were just done right. Dessert was a mixture of chocolate ganache, oatmeal cookie and vanilla ice cream. A wonderful meal...

1  Thank travellingisgreat_10
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We picked Grey's as it is the best upscale restaurant on the hill at Panorama. We were celebrating a special birthday, so made reservations and mentioned the bday thing in the hopes of a nice table, which we got by the fireplace, but really I don't think there is a bad table in the restaurant. We looked at the portions on the other tables and decided not to order an appetizer so that we would have room for dessert. Good choice...my husband had the braised elk which he considered to be one of the best meals he's had in a long time (in a restaurant) and I had the rack of lamb medium rare. it was cooked perfectly and the rice on my plate was exceptional. I'm not a huge fan of rice, but the flavour was outstanding. Also, we asked for some of the bread to go with my husband meal and I couldn't get enough of it. Baked locally it was wonderful! Finished with the maple crème brule. I am admittedly not a huge dessert fan, but crème brule is a favourite...so I have it when it on the menu everywhere I go. This one was by far one of the best. The perfect texture and a dollop of ice cream on top made it very different. The real vanilla flavour mixed with the maple was heaven.

The service was very good and our server did an excellent job on helping us pair a BC wine with our meal. All in all, glad we went, and wish we lived closer:)