“Delicious Pizza”

Real Things Pizza
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Naramata
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Mom and pop pizza shop in beautiful Naramata BC where if you ask a local, they will most likely tell you to order a pizza. Check out our website where you will find quality classic flavours and unique creations that will make your mouth water. The website offers access to our menu where you can pair your locally bought wine to the owners suggested pizzas. You can either pick up or have us deliver to your door, the beach, your boat and even to you on your bike at the KVR trail crossings. We use local products and produce whenever possible. Dont miss out on the Real Things Pizza experience. It's a great way to end your day.
Victoria, Canada
“Delicious Pizza”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We took out 2 pizzas during our 3 day stay in Naramata and took them back to our B&B to enjoy (along with the views of the lake and a bottle or two of a great local wine). Both were delicious but the most memorable was a chicken & mango pizza with a curry sauce on a thick crust. Mmm. A great "east meets west" story.

The owner/pizza artisan was very friendly and obviously puts a lot of heart into the business. So better than generic chain pizza.

• Visited May 2012

Naramata, Canada
“No breakfast, pizza take out and delivery only”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

This place used to have breakfast when it was located where the cafe nevermatters is now. The pizza and other fare is pretty good but I find it quite expensive compared to pizza places found close by in penticton. An economical alternative to pizza is their quesidia. They didn't use to charge delivery but now that adds $5 to your order.
They have no atmosphere, no seating, and no public washrooms.
I have a feeling that part of their being able to continue in business is the lack of many suitable restaurants in the immediate Naramata area.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank 1foodcritic
RealThingsPizza, Owner at Real Things Pizza, responded to this review, September 11, 2015
Real Things Pizza first opened in 1997 as a fully licensed breakfast lunch and dinner restaurant. My husband and I realized that managing such an enterprise with a third child on the way was unlikely. We decided to become a take out and delivery establishment. Then came tripadvisor. We were listed as Real Things Breakfast and Pizza and had a very hard time changing that. In fact our request was only accepted this last spring of 2015 now that I have become much more savvy at the art of technology!
I remember very clearly my conversation with you that evening many years ago. I guess we were so engrossed in the history of Real Things Pizza that the public washroom to the left of you by the front counter went unnoticed.
From day one we have always charged a delivery fee, most pizza places do :)
Back in 2011 when this review was written I have to admit our seating area needed some TLC. The following summer we purchased new glass topped tables and chairs and two new beautiful canopies with hanging lights. We have found in the years since that those who have used them have enjoyed it.
I do not feel that those who have loved our pizza over the years have only done so because there is so little choice in Naramata. We have worked very hard over the last 18 years to earn the trust and business from those in our community. If you ask a local most of them would recommend us and then come home and choose us over Penticton.
Kelowna, Canada
“It's really, really good!”
Reviewed December 21, 2010

I have had pizza take out there 3 times and it is excellent every time. The other reviewer mentioned the mango chicken pizza and I have to agree - it is simply terrific. The only thing wrong with the place is they don't have it [the mango chicken] in winter. Re: the rating thing above, the place has no atmosphere because it is take out, accordingly I rated the atmosplere excellent, but relaly, it is take out only.

1 Thank gummy01
Naramata BC
“Excellent pizza!”
Reviewed December 17, 2009

Wonderfully tasty pizza! The owners are also very concerned about healthy eating so they offer whole wheat and thin crusts. As often as possible, they use locally grown produce. Try the mango chicken pizza in the summer. Mmmmmmm!

1 Thank slowfoodiegirl