TripAdvisor

Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Naramata
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a quaint little place with delicious food, large portions, excellent service! Will be back and bring friends!

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (110)

Reviewed August 7, 2019

This may be my new favourite cafe. The menu looks small and simple but the food is sssoooo gooodd! Portion sizes are quite large and everything is reasonably priced too. The herbed chicken and cranberry mayo sandwhich is a must. Along with the tomato soup if they happen to have it during your visit. The soup is seasoned perfectly and the moist chicken with the homemade bread and hint of fruit with the cranberry mayo...perfection. You can tell everything is made fresh, on the way out I picked up their carrot cake and I wasn't disappointed by that either. Most importantly the service was top notch. I totally get why it has such high ratings now that I've been. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank abpen250
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

We have not been to Naramata for a couple years so we were hoping that this restaurant was still there. We have eaten here before and loved it.
We were in luck and it was open and still had my favourite chowder as well as a chicken and cranberry sandwich.
Portions are large and there are lots of selections.
Service is friendly and the food was quick.
Definitely worth visiting.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank visitor08Vancouver
Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

We had the small breakfast with pancakes, the clam chowder, cabbage roll soup, and BLT. This place is well worth the drive over from summerland. Best homemade clam chowder and best BLT I have ever had. And very decent prices. Pretty much everything we had was awesome and freshly homemade!!!!

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Chad M
Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

On our annual drive to Naramata we stopped for a light lunch at the Grape Leaf. We were not disappointed from the minute we walked in the door. Such a friendly greeting and prompt seating. I ordered the cabbage roll soup and it was to die for. Wish I could have brought a potful home. My wife ordered home made carrot cake. Huge piece and so delicious
If you venture to Naramata be sure to put this down as a stop.

Date of visit: July 2019