“Clean, comfy, affordable”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Naramata
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Clean, comfy, affordable”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

In the heart of tiny Naramata village, good base for wineries and other local activities. Old-style small motel around a courtyard with plants, seating and bbqs. Rooms are small, clean and comfortable. Excellent value and we'd stay again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Langley
Reviewed August 26, 2010

This was my first stay at The Village Motel and my experience was terrific. The owners (Shirly and Alrich) were more than accomidating and the rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable. Each unit surrounds a beautiful little courtyard with tables and umbrellas where you can relax. There are kitchens if you wish to do your own cooking or a couple nice spots near to eat out. If your looking for a clean quiet place near a winery or 30...this is the right place. Penticton is a short drive away if you want to shop. Ted / Cheyrl - we will be back!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
surrey
Reviewed June 24, 2010

I was here with Family in May 2010. We occupied multiple rooms and everyone was VERY happy at the village motel. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are spotless and comfortable. I recommend the Village Motel and Naramata if you want a quiet getaway.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank DTFR
Toronto
Reviewed November 16, 2009

We had stayed at a number of other facilities in the area, but The Village Motel is our favourite and we can't think of staying anywhere else now. The atmosphere is very relaxed and welcoming. The rooms are clean and tidy, and updated every year. We find we have everything we need and more (That's saying a lot because I'm a 'neat freak'). I like making some of my own meals and the cooking facilities and BBQ are perfect. The motel is close to the market, the store, the spa, the beach(es), coffee, .... The wineries are also close by and it's okay to ask for recommendations about anything and everything. The garden /courtyard is a great place to hang out and read, surf the internet or just enjoy the scenery.
I recommend this venue to anyone I know visiting the Okanagan, and my only fear is that tons of people 'discover' it and make it difficult for me to get a booking.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
edmonton
Reviewed November 6, 2009

My partner and I stayed here over the Thanksgiving Long Weekend in Ocotober.
We found the owner to be very snoopy and he proved to be a real invasion of our privacy.
He constantly patrolled the grounds, and made us feel uncomfortable on our getaway. Additionally, he was rude and confrontational when an accident occured in our tiny room.
I cannot recommend this place to anyone and will visit this region again but will definetly not stay here. I would recommend the Sandy Beach Resort instead. Save yourself the indignaty of putting up with this individual.

Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dublunsky
san diego,CA,USA
Reviewed September 16, 2009

Delightful accomodation in the heart of the village with many amenities found in more expensive places, the hosts are wonderful and knowledgable and long time residents
of this quaint village with exceptional charm.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
White Rock
Reviewed September 16, 2009

Perfection is how i describe The Naramata Village Motel as I usally stay thier when i Travel to visit Naramata.The Cleanliness of this Motel rates 1000 % and the happy freindly couple is what attracted my attention. People who care about thier Motel is what really describes this Motel from others, newly decorated and furnished rooms. Also the garden has flowers, trees and seating with BBQ outside for open air experience for relaxing . The Naramata Village Motel just makes for a perfect stay, and i say this is a Motel that provides Perfection to all the travelers that visit Naramata.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naramata
Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa
#2 of 16 in Naramata
Summerland Motel
Summerland Motel
#2 of 4 in Summerland

Been to The Village Motel? Share your experiences!