“Lunch”

Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Naramata
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I love the wines from this place, but this was my first time eating here. A bit of a wait - a half hour to an hour on a busy saturday lunch rush - but beautiful grounds and atmosphere made it worth it. Food was good - not mind blowing, but good. Paired with lake breeze wine, of course.

1  Thank Clausvalca5

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The ambiance of this patio restaurant cannot be beat. It is simply a gorgeous location. However, my salad with added chicken which I had intended to have as my main was super small - I think there may only have been 4 small slices of cold chicken. My husband had the burger and liked it. For dessert I had the rhubarb tart with cream. It was just ok. A lot of crust but not so much fruit. This was our second time here and I would likely go back but modify my choices. Honestly, I am not sure that I see the value in the food but I guess we pay a premium for eating it in such a gorgeous location!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stopped for lunch on our self-guided wine tour because I had heard great things about the patio. It really is lovely! Very serene and a nice view.

We were eating late, so we shared the salad with goat cheese and candied walnuts to start, which comes with finely sliced apple. It was perfect. We then shared the tagliatelle, which was also very good. Just a tiny bit spicy, and with the most simple and delicious ingredients (olive oil, chili, parsley, etc). I had a glass of the Lake Breeze sparkling, which was perfect on such a hot day. Our server was nice - not at all concerned that we weren't eating or drinking a lot.

I'd love to go back for dinner!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Excellent lunch, no reservations taken, worth the wait and in fact we ate lunch here twice in 3 days!!! Great menu and wine selection!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Great setting but a bit breezy, hence the name. Food is light and wines are good so you can have a great experience on a sunny day.