“Great Pizza”

Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Nakusp
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Had an excellent pizza here - ordered mushrooms on it and it came with these huge strips of delicious mushrooms. I noticed after there were posters up in town talking about it being chanterelle mushroom season and I think that was what was on the pizza. Regardless, great food!!

1  Thank CashandCarry

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We found this restaurant while stopping overnight in Nakusp - by recommendation of Trip Advisor ;) It's a very small establishment but I was very impressed with our meal. Probably not 100% authentic German cooking, but it gets an A from me!

1  Thank ZoomyCJ
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We started with a tasty dark beer (Hacker-Pschorr), and ordered pizza for 4 of us and steak for our fifth. Portions were very generous-we ordered the Greek, Chicken Lover's, Pepperoni and the Hawaiian. All were terrific and I would order any of them again. No skimping on the toppings at this place! The steak was well prepared and served with roasted potatoes and vegetables. Service was quick and friendly. Bathrooms were clean and convenient to both the patio area and inside dining room. I would return if given the chance and would definately recommend Karl's to friends and family.

1  Thank KarenJU
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Who would have thunk it. We loved every bite. We also tried the woodfire chicken supreme pizza. The husband thinks it was the best pizza he has ever had. If you are visiting Naksup you MUST try this resturant. Family run. Clean. We wish them good luck and hope to return soon.

1  Thank whatsinaname50
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We arrived late and when standing on the sidewalk lamenting that we'd missed the operating hours, the owner came out and said he'd be happy to keep his place open to serve us dinner. The beer selection modest but tasty. The food prep time is reasonable. The menu is split betweween pizza and german dishes. The pizzas are generous in portion and the schnitzel above average. In July of 2012, the people I was travelling with insisted we return the second night in town just so they could have the schnitzel again. I have no issues recommending this place to anyone visiting Nakusp. Bring an empty stomach.

1  Thank RedNeil