My husband and I enjoyed our stay at Halcyon Hot Springs. We stayed for 2 nights in Cabin 5. All cabins are in good location with just a short walk to the pools. Cabin 5 was recommended to us by the front desk when I booked it. It turned out to be the one we really like. The cabin is located on a hill, backing into a quiet forest. It has more stairs to walk up, though. Cabin 5 and 6 are on a upper hill while cabin 1,2,3,4 on a lower part. Cabin 1 with good parking access. Cabin 5 is small but very well maintained with very basic amenities. And the bathroom is clean. There is a fridge but no kitchen. The hot springs pools are very nice, much cleaner than the Harrison Hot Springs. the view of Arrow Lake is fantastic. One small disappointment I experienced is I wrote a note on a card that I found in the room and nicely put down that we don't need housekeeping service during our stay but would like to have more fresh towels for the cabin. I gave the card to the front desk and I think they were too busy to take care of my little request of fresh towels. We did not get any response or towels delivered to our cabin.
Other than that, we were happy with this resort and will certainly come back in the near future.
The village of Nakusp is just 20 minute drive away and worth a visit. It has a beautiful waterfront. The lakeside restaurant ( Caffe Largo) has a patio with the best lake view in town and the food was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake, mountains, natural hot springs, wilderness, comfort, fun and serenity... there is so much to explore at Halcyon Hot Springs Village and Spa. Experience the beauty of the Kootenays and our exceptional amenities.The famous Halcyon Hot Springs Lithia Waters have a unique combination of minerals that are very relaxing and beneficial for a variety of ailments. The cascading pools are constantly supplied with fresh hot springs water.Swirl away tensions in our natural mineral spring pools while gazing over serene Arrow Lake and the Monashee Mountain range. Enjoy the outstanding cuisine in the Kingfisher Restaurant or a pampering treatment at the Spa at Halcyon. Relax along the shoreline or explore the waters of Arrow Lake from the dock or by canoe or kayak.The resort is open year round and winters are magical. Heliski with CMH or explore the trails surrounding Halcyon Hot Springs with snowshoes or cross country skis. Or visit the new Revelstoke Mountain for a day of lift skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Halcyon Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halcyon Hot Springs Hotel Nakusp
- Halcyon Hot Springs Nakusp