Love the Halcyon in every way! The resort's attention to detail and service is excellent, and the springs themselves are unparalleled both in mineral content and in relaxation. It is a remote slice of heaven that is hard to find in any vacation experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake, mountains, natural hot springs, wilderness, comfort, fun and serenity... there is so much to explore at Halcyon Hot Springs Village and Spa. Experience the beauty of the Kootenays and our exceptional amenities.The famous Halcyon Hot Springs Lithia Waters have a unique combination of minerals that are very relaxing and beneficial for a variety of ailments. The cascading pools are constantly supplied with fresh hot springs water.Swirl away tensions in our natural mineral spring pools while gazing over serene Arrow Lake and the Monashee Mountain range. Enjoy the outstanding cuisine in the Kingfisher Restaurant or a pampering treatment at the Spa at Halcyon. Relax along the shoreline or explore the waters of Arrow Lake from the dock or by canoe or kayak.The resort is open year round and winters are magical. Heliski with CMH or explore the trails surrounding Halcyon Hot Springs with snowshoes or cross country skis. Or visit the new Revelstoke Mountain for a day of lift skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Halcyon Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halcyon Hot Springs Hotel Nakusp
- Halcyon Hot Springs Nakusp