“A must experience”

Comox Valley, BC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A must experience”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Nakusp was wonderful, the hot springs are a must experience! Great customer service with a side of luxury!

Visited July 2012

Calgary, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 148 helpful votes
“Meh, just average”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Okay I admit I'm not a big hot spring fan. Wife likes it so I go. Something about paying to get into a tub of hot water with a bunch of other people doesn't feel right to me.

However of the hot spring pools is this area this is certainly the nicest. Clean change rooms and I like the upper and lower pools. View is fantastic too. Only issue that really bothered me happened in the lower pool. European guy went into the washroom and proceeded to do his thing without closing the door. Guess he wanted to show off or something. I nearly lost my lunch.

Banff, Alberta
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Massage was best of my life”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Lalomi was my massage therapist and I felt 15 years younger when I was done the massage. I also had a mani pedi, with a young lady. It was just okay. I wouldn't recommend the mani pedi. Was relaxing, but not really worth it

B.C. Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Floating in the tubs just relaxing after a day of quading was such a nice treat! Low key, not overly crowded the day we were there-we went around supper time maybe that is the best time to go.

Camrose, Canada
201 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 279 helpful votes
“WOW!!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had some time and were driving by so thought we'd stop for a few minutes and it was worth it! Lovely gift shoppe and restaurant. We didn't go into the mineral pools and cool pool but they were clean and very modern. We went out onto the deck and the view was breathtaking. There was a large board with pictures of the accomodation and it also looked wonderful.
This is a gem and I would like to go here again if we are ever in the Nakusp area. Would definately recommend this to anyone.

Visited August 2012