“A great day trip for motorcycles”
Review of Sasquatch Inn Ltd

Sasquatch Inn Ltd
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 3, 2013

One of my favourite day trips on the motorcycle is to travel from Vancouver to the Sasquatch Inn near Harrison Lake. We travel along the Dewdney Trunk Road winding throught the mountains and over the Stave Lake dam. We have to have lunch at the Sasquatch Inn. We are not the only people with the same plans. Great comfort food, pleasant service and do not hesitate to order the homemade specials.

There are newer reviews for Sasquatch Inn Ltd

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed up the road at Rowena's Inn (Sandpiper) and were forced to go off site to find a meal, we chose Sasquatch because it it about 1 minute from the cottage we rented, and we expected a typical pub meal and just hoped it was not too bad.
Suprise- this meal was excellent. I had a chicken burger with swiss and a salad. the salad was amazing! Variety of fresh crisp greens, lots of extras. Burger bun was fresh soft whole wheat and the large chicken breast portion inside was perfectly grilled and not a 'patty'. Onion rings were a huge portion and some f the best i ever had. My husband equally enjoyed his burger equally, the beef was flavorful but not oily, and generously topped with fresh lettuce and tomato.
Better than anything was the incredibly speedy friendly service. There appeared to be only one server, working the bar and the floor, and the place was pretty full but she was great. There was also a pretty steady lineup of people coming in to order pizza for takeout, but the place ran smoothly.
Truly no complaints, overall one of the best 'restaurant' experiences I've had, and have probably paid double that price for half the quality elsewhere. Highly recommend!

1  Thank megviolet
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We live in the area and the Squatch is our local pub. The food is great and very affordable, people are very nice and they have a great patio. The Pizza is deadly and there is always a lunch and dinner special.

Definitely worth a stop on your way to Harrison or Hemlock.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I attended a wedding reception there this past weekend. The staff and the food were both amazing. The staff were over the top nice, and very accommodating. The food was better than I have had at many past wedding receptions. I have also been there on a regular pub night, and same goes for the staff and the food both great.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I are frequent visitors to the Sasquatch Pub. The food is always great and the staff is very friendly. This time though we rented the pub for our reception and is was simply outstanding. The care that the staff put into everything was amazing! The food was better than a lot of food at higher end restaurants and every detail was planned and organized. Our server never let anyone's glass go dry. The owners and staff went above and beyond what we expected and we are soooo happy that we chose to have our celebration there!