“Go again and again!”

Sandpiper Golf Course
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Beautiful layout, well-maintained with tricky greens. A bit challenging but still a very enjoyable outing. Good value. YES I'd go again and again!

Summer D, Public Relations Manager at Sandpiper Golf Course, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Thanks LibbyinMexico!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Went to Sandpiper today and was overall very impressed. The course is well manicured and despite the fact we haven't had any rain in the area for the past month, they did a great job of keeping the course playable. Would love to play it again when it's in all of it's lush, green glory. Green fees are high, but not outrageous. Played the round in under 4 hours which is fantastic.

1  Thank Ross E
Summer D, Public Relations Manager at Sandpiper Golf Course, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thanks for the review! We have had a record-breaking month of sunshine. Just fantastic!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have played this course for eight years. I have always told people that this was my favorite course. Now my opinion has changed. The last few times that I was there the rough was so long that if your ball was not in the fairway, you couldn't find it. It is expensive considering how long you have to drive to get there.....even with their internet specials. They have not dropped their prices in the same manner that most courses have. The scenery is still beautiful. If the rough was cut and the prices were a little lower, it would still be my favorite course. I am so sad that I am not able to play this course anymore.

Summer D, Public Relations Manager at Sandpiper Golf Course, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Hi T1foster,

Our loyal customers are extremely important to us, which is why we are responding right away. Your opinion matters! The wet weather has caused the rough to be a little longer than usual and our maintenance staff is on it. We promise. We were once your favourite and would like to be again. Come back and we'll treat you. Also, I know the buzz is still making its way around, but in celebration of our 15th Anniversary, we introduced retro pricing. Our prices are actually the same as they were when we first opened. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. Hoping you'll visit us again!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

If you want a beautiful golf course in great shape, with a million dollar view for $40 this is your Place. The drive to the country leaves you with breathless views. Planning your trip also dictates the price of admission. There are great rates in the afternoon and specials to make this a real deal. The course is tree lined and narrow in places with tight fairways. If you get your tee shot out of place you will be placing your second to get to the green. The greens vary is size, are undulating and tricky to read. The pins are often placed strategically behind the sand traps which are well stocked with somewhat course sand The course is easily walk able, BUT bring your bug spray as a trip into the woods will find pesky mosquitoes. My wife is a second year golfer and did just fine. But bring a few extra balls in case your shots find some deep forest rough!

1  Thank FloridaBC
Summer D, Public Relations Manager at Sandpiper Golf Course, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you for the amazing review. We are so very appreciative!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The scenery is spectacular, the golf course challenging without being punishing. A great place to play, my only beef is with the first hole - a long par 5 with a slight dogleg left and narrow chute between the trees off the tee - a rude wakeup if you have an early tee time!

1  Thank Douglas T
Summer D, Public Relations Manager at Sandpiper Golf Course, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Valuable feedback. Thanks for the thumbs up!