“I'll be waving as I drive by next time I visit this town.”

Omega Restaurant II
Ranked #24 of 49 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2011

The service was good although the waitress smelled of cigarette smoke. The food was supposed to "Authentic Russian Food" but tasted more like something that had been bought at Costco. The restaurant is nice and quiet and and I think I should have ordered a Pizza or Spaghetti, I think it is more what there menu focuses on but since the sign outside stated Russian Food and it sounded so good we thought we would try it. Oh well, live and learn.

There are newer reviews for Omega Restaurant II

Reviewed November 26, 2011

The russian food tasted freezer burnt, and the cottage cheese inside was bad. The vegetable were reheated sogy left-overs. The fries were limp, The food was over priced and the quallity was poor. I wouldn't recomend this to anybody. I dare not try the seafood, I couldn't imagine what it would have been like. this was a cullinary nightmare do not waste your time and money here. I could go on and on about this place if I had to. The service was great! F F F

1  Thank FoodwineChef
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Extensive menu, everyone in our family found at least 3 items that they wanted to order. The Russian food was very nicely done. The pie selection at dessert is fantastic. Great value and very friendly service.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

They serve breakfast, and it is a straight-forward bacon & eggs kind of breakfast ... nothing special but OK

Reviewed November 6, 2011

An adequate breakfast, but nothing to get excited about. As everywhere in town, people were friendly, but the food wasn't great.