“Very good experience”

Grand Forks Station Pub
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very good experience”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Very courteous and service-oriented server... very good food.
Too bad there was no live music.

Pleasant atmosphere.

• Visited January 2013

Cranbrook
“Excellent Food, Cool Pub!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The food here is so good! I normally do not like nachos, but my husband really wanted to try them when we were last at the pub. They are by far the best nachos I have ever eaten. We have eaten here every time we travel through Grand Forks (which is usually once a year) because the food is that good! The service is good too and there is a quieter nice restaurant upstairs if you don't want the pub scene.

• Visited September 2012
Kelowna, Canada
“Maybe, maybe not”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I went here with my family for dinner. The reviews were mixed. I had a steak sandwich with mushrooms, which I wouldn't try again -- the steak was very chewy and tough, and the mushrooms were tasteless & gray. The best part was the garlic bread on the bottom. However, my husband tried the chicken burger & he raved over the corn relish. The others in our party thought the food was okay, but we probably won't rush to go back.

• Visited August 2012
“Absolute must stop on hwy 3”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Our group from the Czech Republic (8 people) stopped for lunch there on Aug 20. We were seated on the rear patio and served by a young waitress. Aside from an incredibly professional service from the young lady, who was joyfull and friendly all the time, the food was outstanding, namely the chowder seasoned with dill. Grand Forks has a hidden treasure everybody should know about.

Calgary, AB
“What a treat!”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Dining in a railway station is cool. Instead of resting on the laurels of a neat venue, this restaurant goes above and beyond. The food was delicious. My husband started with the soup of the day, spinach almond, which I thought sounded weird. OMG, we all tried it and wanted more. We had everything from prime rib to the chicken cashew salad to sweet potato fries and it was all scrumptious. Our two teenage sons were both very impressed too and there were plenty of options for everyone's palate. I wouldn't go through GF without stopping here to eat again. YUM! Great service too!

• Visited July 2012