“Treat yourself to the best seafood!”

Woodfire Restaurant & Catering
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: West Coast cusine fused with Mediterranean flavours in a menu centered around the wood fired oven & grill, give Woodfire its own distinctive style & flavour. Professional catering service personally tailored to suit your needs, offering unlimited culinary possibilities. Available for any event large or small.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Everything on the menu is mouth watering delicious. The atmosphere is upscale casual, very comfortable with really nice booths for 4 or 2.

There are newer reviews for Woodfire Restaurant & Catering

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The food is wonderful ...they defintely have a good thing going ...hope they keep it up..will send friends and family.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I have found the pizzas to be over priced and the wood oven lends itself to burning parts of the crust. I tried to by a $100 gift certificate one day, about 10 minutes before they opened and they would not sell me a certificate - told me to come back in 20 minutes - lost my business!

2  Thank Gabriolagirl1636
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We were on the island for a dive trip and found this place. It was very busy, but we managed to get in after a short wait. The food was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. The staff dealt with the nut allergies one person in our group has. The wine list was good

All in all I would highly recommend.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I reviewed this restaurant about 15 months ago and am happy to do an update. Happier still that the restaurant continues to produce the best pizza I have tasted anywhere in the world (not kidding!), together with other delicious entrees and salads, etc. After all that it can be hard to move but don't turn down one of their dessert offerings! My husband (who apparently has hollow legs) has been known to have two servings! Shame they are only open in the evenings (except in the summer), but I understand the rationale. I just hope they never leave the island!