“Unexpectedly good”
Review of Airport Cafe - CLOSED

Airport Cafe
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't expecting much when told we'd be dining at the airport. However, I was quickly won over by the charm and humour of their staff.

I was talked into the daily special and wasn't disappointed. Each of the six of us ordered something different...and we were each very pleased with our meals. The coffee was also worthy of mention; an excellent dark roast.

I personally like watching planes/helicopters - so the view was exceptional.

1  Thank ndsci

Reviewed May 9, 2013

It's a small airport that doesn't get a lot of customers. The locals often don't bother coming all the way out just for a cup of coffee BUT it is a great little stop.
I fly through here once a month and since the first time I stopped the staff have greeted me with smiles and a little conversation, making me feel right at home. It's 2.20 for a cup of coffee with unlimited refills, so let everyone else stand in security and have a cup of Joe. They always have a few desserts going on in the pastry case, and there are sandwiches that you can take on the plane (some desserts you can some you can't but the staff can help you there.) there is beer etc if you are so inclined, fair priced considering.
I used to live here and have heard the 'real food' (order off the menu) is quite good too if you want to stop off the highway, but I just never made it in myself.

The airport will make a "any remaining passengers please..." announcement so until you hear that, I sit and have coffee, charge my phone and cruise the free wifi.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Very limited seating, but the food is freshly prepared, prices are right, and staff is friendly.

2  Thank oldtimer630_0