“Left Overs...”

Red Deer, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Left Overs...”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I lived in Dawson Creek most my life.So like most had no idea what a good buffet was like.I made a recent trip back home and descided to take my family out for dinner.I really didnt remember the buffet to have so little choices.THe place was not busy and not all the steam wells were topped off or empty.we all took the few choices there was.turns out it was cold.told the server she apoliged.NOthing was done about it.The food was left to heat up in the steam table for the other guest to arrive.When my bill arrived i wash shocked .way over priced for the quality and selection of food.
Oh and the salad bar what salad bar? when i payed for the bill.i commmented to the lady.The owner i know this because i had another instance when i lived in Dawson Creek with the orion.i wont discus that time. I mentioned to the owner that the food was cold and poor salad bar and choices.She looked at me like so.......i paid my bill,I will never return there again.fridy and satrdy they do it up.during the week its a waist of money.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Tony P

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely will not return, the friendliest staff in the world can't make up for how terrible the food was.”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We stopped in on our way through town and unwisely chose the buffet at Orion. Most of the items had been cleaned out presumably by the 6 other people in the restaurant, and what was left was not edible. We both choked down a bit and left after paying $37 for mystery meat and day old noodles. Will not return and do not recommend.

1 Thank selfproclaimedcritic
Pouce Coupé, British Columbia, Canada
“typical”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Had the smorg...good ,but just typical chinese fair...we so to the ORION for dinner about once a month....can' go wrong!

Visited February 2013
Canada
“Good Chinese Restaurant”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The best Chinese food in Dawson Creek. Good food and personable staff makes this a great stop for lunch or dinner

Visited November 2012
Dawson Creek, Canada
“Good Chinese Food”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Good smorg, standard Chinese food, decorated in traditional Chinese restaurant manner. Good wait staff, you get your monies worth

Visited June 2012