“Great Service and good food”

MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual Dawson Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual Dawson Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Dawson Creek
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Vancouver
“Great Service and good food”
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

A group of us went there and were seated right away. The server was wonderful and checked back with us at the appropriate times. Everyone's meal was very good. An extensive menu with something for everyone.

• Visited December 2013

Dawson Creek, Canada
“Newly renovated inside but same food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

looks like spent lot of money on renos with minimal changes. Think due for a new menu. Service is ok but as an example friend with me found hair in his glass and showed waitress. She brought him a new drink but there was no apology or discount nothing but " there you go"

Visited November 2013
“very good steak, I took my husband and daughter. we enjoyed our meal.”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We all had steak, it was cooked perfect. Service was excellent. Nice clean and comfortable. I always look forward to eating another fantastic steak. Flame taste is wonderful to the taste buds. Mmmm Mmmm yummy. You must go. Soup and salads look as good as it tastes. I'm a satisfied customer and always will go back and eat again. Maybe today. Big smiles on my face.

Visited August 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Fantastic Service”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Expectations are never to high when I go to Mr Mikes. It is the little things that could be added to the dishes that are what separate Mr Mikes from FIXX or Browns. However the meals although predictable were fresh and cooked right. Steak done just as we asked.

What was spectacular though was the service we got from our waitress Alexa. Through work I have traveled around Canada and the US and the service we received was as good as any of the finest dining establishments I have been to. This level of professionalism, menu knowledge and a genuine customer service is what made our family meal memorable.

• Visited October 2013
Dawson Creek, British Columbia, Canada
“Last time we will ever go here”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We came to Mr Mikes on a Thursday, as we have done many times, and Thursdays are their half priced appies and some meals after 8pm. I ordered the Mr Mike steak sandwich, and my husband ordered the Mr Mikes burger. I always order my streak very well done, as I cant stand the site of blood in my steak. Anyway, we ate our meals, and they were good as usual, and when the bill came, they had billed us for the New York steak sandwich which was around $16.00 (The Mr Mikes steak sandwich is about $12, plus it is half price on Thursday after 8pm). I mentioned to our server that I had ordered the Mr Mikes sandwich, and she said she had to talk to her manager. The manager came by, and apologized and said he would fix it. I sort of shook it off, and then when he came back with the bill, he had half priced the New York sandwich, instead of just charging me for what I ordered. We were pretty turned off because of this, and just paid our bill and left. It was basically like he was calling me a liar, and that I was just trying to scam the restaurant for a more expensive steak. But when you get a steak very well done, it makes no difference. After this, we wont be back.

Visited August 2013