“You don't want this”

Meng Fan
Ranked #41 of 58 Restaurants in Dawson Creek
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 13, 2013

A group of us traveling together decided we wanted Chinese Food for a change, so we went here for dinner. First, the buffet is so small, I've seen larger salad selections. Most of the food was dry or deep fried in so much batter you had to look really hard to find the food itself. Most of it was warm at best. The only thing that was good was the fruit & the small cupcakes, especially the chocolate. If you want to spend $16 for a meal, look elsewhere.

There are newer reviews for Meng Fan

Reviewed August 1, 2013

If you want salty, tasteless, over fried chinese food, this is the place to go! Oh, and just ignore the mice running under the table!

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

This place is best avoided. The food was horrible, the service non-existent and the general atmosphere distasteful. I love Chinese food and I've had good and bad but this was the worst.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was hoping to once again to find my honey garlic pork ribs, but alas this was not to be the case. What I had was OK, but not what I was looking for. The pork was quite dry, so had to enhance it with sweet and sour sauce. My husband's house fried rice was better than what I had. Maybe I should have eaten off the buffet rather than ordering from the menu, but I've often found that the buffet is often quite lacking. The wait staff was helpful and vigilant.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Tried the buffet with my family. I wasn't very impressed with the food here. Would probably compare this to food court grade quality Chinese food. The service was ok though and the price... just ok.