Stonebridge Dawson Creek
$132
$102
Days Inn Dawson Creek(Dawson Creek)
$100
George Dawson Inn(Dawson Creek)
$115
$130
$124
Orbitz.com
$92
$107
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Voyageur Motor Inn(Dawson Creek)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront desk staffhot tubparking lotroom was cleanurban grillhospitable staffking suitenice staygreat hotelbreakfast was excellentwent out of her wayin townbusiness tripbaconfree pizzawould definitely stay here againrecommend this hotel
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The staff in this hotel are fantastic! The rooms were clean, and well maintained, and the complimentary breakfast was really good. The pool was definitely one of the highlights! If you are looking for a hotel room or a place to stay while checking out a concert at the Event's Center or looking for a weekend away, I would recommend the Stonebridge!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
wendy t, Manager at Stonebridge Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Liz W,
Thank you so much for your review of our Hotel. We were very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. The Deluxe Hot breakfast, pool, waterslide, hot tub, fitness centre, business centre and close proximity to restaurant make it the Hotel of choice for a lot of people. Within walking distance of a Casino, Wallmart and the Events Centre make a lot of people really happy. Our friendly staff and clean rooms are the icing on the cake.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is an amazing hotel and I would recommend it to everyone! The rooms are super clean and I love that there is Keurig machines in the rooms too with Starbucks coffee! The front desk staff is very friendly and answered any and every question I had with a smile. Will definitely stay here again next time I come to Dawson.

• Stayed: March 2014
traveling-with-wendy, Manager at Stonebridge Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Paige,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We are always happy to hear from our satisfied guests! Our staff's main goal is to ensure that all of our guests have a great problem free stay and get to enjoy our clean rooms, Deluxe hot breakfast, pool, waterslide and hot tub. We look forward to your next stay with us. Until then, travel safe.

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in July and the stay was enjoyable. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and there was even a pool with a water slide. I believe this property was a Best Western then not sure if it is still but we also got breakfast every morning. It was adequate - eggs, yogurt, fruit, pastries. Staff were friendly enough. Would stay again if it is still a Best Western property.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
wendy t, General Manager at Stonebridge Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Since this summer we have changed out all of our TV's for 42" Flat screens. As well we now have a deluxe hot breakfast program with bacon, sausage, scrambeled eggs, omelettes, breakfast burritos and French toast and hash brown and much more.
We look forward to your stopping in again to visit and see what all is new.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

The power went out the night we stayed there, which of course was not the hotel's fault, however, after spending the night freezing (no power = no heat), no lights, no hot water to shower in the morning, no coffee, no use of the pool or any other amenities, we were compensated with a $20.00 discount. $20.00 out of a $179.00 room charge.

Not professional at all.

Won't stay there ever again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
traveling-with-wendy, General Manager at Stonebridge Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear SamW,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review . We understand that you were upset that Dawson Creek was declared as a State of emergency for 24 hours due to plus 8 degrees and melting , combined with hurricane force winds and power outages from Ft. Nelson to south of Dawson Creek.
Under these circumstances, anyone that wished to stay at the Hotel was given a discount for no hot water/no shower. Anyone that was cold and asked for extra blankets or comforters was given them(only one person asked for extra bedding)and there was Hot coffee and doughnuts that we had brought in , available at the front desk from 4 am until noon.
I can only sincerely apologize for the fact that you were not happy.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Although we did enjoy the pool and hot tub, our room was awful. First of all, after using the pool, I went to have a shower to find there was no shower curtain. Called front desk and the less than friendly clerk brought one to the door which we put up ourselves. No big deal. After the shower I noticed toenail clippings on the floor by the tub from a previous guest! Sooo gross! I didn't feel as though the front desk attendant would offer up much help as she seemed bothered when we asked about the shower curtain. I just cleaned them up with toilet paper and tried to forget about it. As I was blow drying my hair I found a previous guests electric toothbrush charger complete with dried toothpaste and whatever else all over it tangled up in the blow drier cord! Gross again. Anyways, on top of all this the keurig didn't work in the am, and leaked water all over the counter. For a room priced over 200 dollars I feel as though I have been robbed. I was planning to try And stay here again Tuesday for another concert but I will definitely be booking a room elsewhere. During checkout I mentioned this all to the morning front desk clerk and she was very friendly and apologetic, but that doesn't make me feel better for forking out that much money to have to clean up some random persons toenails the night before. Sorry stonebridge, I wish I would have stayed elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Joseymay10
wendy t, General Manager at Stonebridge Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Dear Joseymay10,
Thank you so much for giving us a review on trip advisor. We feel that feedback is a gift and a way for us to see what our guests have to say about us.
I was greatly distressed to see about the problems that you encountered as that is definitely not the normal great standards we strive daily to achieve. We have investigated the problem and used this as a training session for our staff.
With regard to price of rooms, at $169 plus tax a night, this hotel is one of the lower priced ones in this area, and does include a deluxe hot breakfast, brand new 42" flat screen TV's, a pool, waterslide and hot tub and is within walking distance of the EnCana Event Centre.
Again I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience and hope that you will give us a chance to make your next stay a great one.