Ramada Limited Dawson Creek
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Peace Villa Motel(Dawson Creek)
View Hotel
The Lodge Motor Inn(Dawson Creek)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Voyageur Motor Inn(Dawson Creek)
  • Restaurant
George Dawson Inn(Dawson Creek)
View Hotel
Days Inn Dawson Creek(Dawson Creek)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 8, 2009

This motel along the Hwy 97 in Dawson Creek offered Clean rooms but were bare bones basic and is workable for a 1 night stay. Friendly desk staff not only offered rooms without reservations but tourist info too.
The beds were non sagging with new pillows and non pilled sheets, the average motel washroom had soft towels and a small fridge for food but not for ice. Free wi-fi internet in your room- but it was unsecure and as I tried writing this review I lost connection -twice** warning don't use.
Never had any concerns about safety but you will hear the road traffic no matter if your room is in the front or back.
It's a clean motel experience, but there is better hotels in the area.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2009

We stayed at the Ramada overnight. It is a basic hotel obviously meant for the working people in the area. It was clean and comfortable, but I didn't like that the door opens to the parking lot. If I was not with my husband, I would be nervous to stay there. They do offer a complimentary breakfast, but we didn't try it. They offered a coupon book for restaurants in the area, which was nice.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2007

I don't know why this place gets such low-end reviews. My Brother and I stayed here for two nights mid-September 2007, and, although a touch expensive, it most certainly was clean, quiet and neat. Sure it wasn't like the grand palaces in downtown Toronto, but this is Dawson Creek forcryingoutloud! People were friendly and the breakfast room was clean and serviceable. Again, I would say this place was just a touch too expensive for what you got -- but it was clean AND quiet!

Would I stay there again? Sure -- why not.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 7, 2007

I phoned the hotel to inquire about rates and room availability. I was told that the only room available was a ________ . Unfortunately I could not understand what the employee was trying to tell me (strong accent) and I asked him to repeat himself 2 times and then he hung up on me!! I called back because I thought it may have been a mistake. When I got him on the phone again he yelled into the phone that there were no rooms available and hung up. This was after he told me that there WAS a room available??!! I'm so happy I did not stay here!!! If this is any indication of how this hotel is operated, DON'T GO!!! I had a great time making reservations at the George Dawson Inn and will let you know how my stay is!!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank Madonnika
Reviewed June 22, 2007

It was the first time we did the Alaska Highway, We had reservations booked months in advance, that were confirmed by phone a few weeks before the trip. When we got there our reservation was on their books but it was like we had never talked to them. Our dogs (which had been added in the comments section on line) were not acceptable despite the "pet friendly claim on the net" . The Manager was rude to us and had a did not care attitude. We left the hotel crying because we had spent a day on the road, we were tired and wanted a place to sleep. Fortunatly we found the Peace Villa Hotel down the street. They were great. A little discussion of our situation and it was clear we were not the first to arrive here as the result of a bad experience at the Limited Ramada down the street.

I would rather sleep in a pup tent then ever do business here again.

Nicole Cook
Sebastopol, CA & Fairbanks, AK

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank sf_nicole