Tripadvisor
Dawson Creek
All reviews free pizza front desk customer appreciation night wednesday night long stay wings home away from home hot tub kitchen suite breakfast room long term hot breakfast extended stay last thing waffles great selection a wonderful stay
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2019 via mobile

My partners and I stay here when we are in Dawson Creek for work. The staff is super kind and helpful for anything we need. They have a Wednesday night guest appreciation 6pm-8pm where they offer food and drinks, we really enjoy it and it helps save the cost of another meal from our tightening work budget. I highly recommend this hotel for value and service

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
KristynNe, Front Office Manager at Pomeroy Inn & Suites Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2019

Dear TimmyJ,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be sure to pass them on to the rest of the hotel team. We always look forward to having you and your coworkers here when you are in town.

Reviewed September 29, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for work. Staff was friendly and the rooms and beds were spacious. One downside was the pillows were massive I didn’t use them. Hot tub pool and water slide is a bonus! And the restaurant next door looks tacky but it was better then I expected

Trip type: Traveled on business
KristynNe, Front Office Manager at Pomeroy Inn & Suites Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2019

Dear Daylebag,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am very pleased that you were able to enjoy the pool, hot tub and water slide. They are a nice bonus when looking for something to do or to just have some down time after work. I hope that you were also able to take advantage of our deluxe hot and cold breakfast in the mornings before having to head out. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Dawson Creek.

Reviewed September 26, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel many times and have enjoyed each visit. Curtious staff as well as clean, comfortable rooms. The morning breakfast is always good and in a well cleaned dining room. I look forward to future stays.

Trip type: Traveled on business
KristynNe, Front Office Manager at Pomeroy Inn & Suites Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2019

Dear TTheMaXX,

Thank you so much for your kind words. i am glad that you got to enjoy our deluxe breakfast and i hope that you were also able to take advantage of the pool and hot tub and any of our other wonderful amenities. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Dawson Creek.

Reviewed September 26, 2019

The location is perfect for doing business in Peace country. Every time I stay I get five star treatment. The hotel is quiet and clean. The breakfast gal puts on a great selection to choose from and keeps the breakfast area neat, tidy, and orginized. Front desk staff is always welcoming, with huge smiles. Their Wednesday customer appreciation night, hosted by the staff is a wonderful way to meet people from many different places. It is always an excellent evening. The Staff and Management deserve a huge thank-you from me!

Room tip: The best room for me is facing towards their parking lot, east to enjoy the sun rise!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy that you have been enjoying our wonderful deluxe continental breakfast and our guest appreciation nights. I hope that you have also been able to enjoy the pool and hot tub after a long day of work. Thank you for the kind words and we very much enjoy having you here.

Reviewed September 25, 2019 via mobile

This hotel made our work trip a real pleasure. The staff, every one of them, take pleasure in going above and beyond for any and every request. They truly make you feel like guests, not clients. Would absolutely recommend, and hope all my future visits to Dawson Creek include stays here.

Dear Chandelle,

Thank you so much for your glowing review. Having wonderful guests makes it so easy to go above and beyond. I hope that you were able to enjoy the pool and hot tub, as well as the deluxe breakfast every day. We look forward to seeing you next time.