Pomeroy Inn & Suites Dawson Creek
$110
$107
TripAdvisor
Days Inn Dawson Creek(Dawson Creek)
TripAdvisor
George Dawson Inn(Dawson Creek)
Travellers Inn(Dawson Creek)
TripAdvisor
Alahart RV Park(Dawson Creek)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree pizzacustomer appreciationgreat hotelfull kitchenfamily suiteevery monthon wednesdayshot breakfastnice suiteincredibly kindseparate bedroomsdaily breakfastelectric fireplaceawesome experiencegeneral managercompared to other hotelsbottled beer
Reviewed April 27, 2012

This is my second stay and I have enjoyed the experience. A standard modern affair but it works. Check in and check out staff are warm. Breakfast room has a variety and is comfortable.

In my room I though the beds were fairly standard but clean. The WiFi is average and could be improved. I'd go back again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2010Manager, Manager at Pomeroy Inn & Suites Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Thank you for your kind review. we appreciate that you took the time out of your busy day to let us know that you enjoyed your stay and would stay again. We look forward to your next visit and hopefully can impress you with our great service and amenities in the future as well.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Recently spent the weekend at this hotel.
"Pomeroy Inn & Suites believes that comfort is the key to a good night sleep; this is why all of our rooms are equipped with Hypnos Beds and Opulence sleep systems that bring you the finest quality pillows, sheets and towels from Eden. On site you will also find lots of extra guest service amenities like our fitness and business center, pool, waterslide and hot tub, and our daily deluxe continental breakfast featuring our make your own Pomeroy Waffles. Tony Roma’s is also available on site for your dining convenience or if you prefer available for room service."
This description comes directly from their website. There is no restaurant, no room service and the bedding was worse than anything I have encountered( the duvet was just just a cover neded to hold all the clumps of stuffing) On Sunday morning, the maid knocked on the door at 6AM to see if she could clean. There is no manager on duty and the email I sent to the corporate offices went unanswered. All this can be yours for as little as 250.00 a night.
On a positive note, there are waffles!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2010Manager, Manager at Pomeroy Inn & Suites Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

I was very sad to see this review . This guest had their travel agent call us on the weekend, while they were in-house, to complain that the guest was not happy.. We asked the travel agent to have the guest call or come down to the front desk so that we could discuss the situation with them and get details of their complaint and no one called or came down. We advised the travel agent that we could move rooms or make reservations at our sister hotel across the parking lot for the guest but that we would really like to talk to the guest in person to get details of the problems. We do pride ourselves on having the best sleep system available, if there was a problem we would have liked to have known some details so that we could adress it at the time as we want every guest to have a great experience. I reviewed our website and the guest was correct in that there is no longer a Tony Romas. The restaurant has changed to Fixx Urban Grill, and is excellent and would be more than happy to deliver meals to your room for you, although you cannot charge meals to your room. I have received no email from this guest and would be glad to receive one so that we may work together to resolve your complaints.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Pomeroy Inn in Dawson Creek in January 2012, we booked our third night in Dawson at this hotel so that we could have one luxorious night in. After staying two nights at a mediocre hotel, coming to the Pomeroy was heaven. We booked the king jacuzzi suite and had the most amazing night in. The room was the size of a small apartment and the bed was super comfy and the bathroom was exceptional. We were treated very well, and the continental breakfast was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

Room Tip: There is construction going on at the Pomeroy Inn right now but we did not hear a thing, if you think you might be disturbed then ask for rooms away from construction.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2010Manager, Manager at Pomeroy Inn & Suites Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay with us was. we are very glad you had a good time and look forward to seeing you again in the future! We are currently adding an additional 30 guest rooms , guest laundry and corporate boardroom to our property - that will be open in June of this year. Please come and visit us again so that we may show them to you.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

The service was exceptional! Scarlet went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and welcome. The rooms were incredible, it had a full kitchen and tastefully decorated. I would absolutely recommend The Pomeroy and will definatley be returning.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
2010Manager, Manager at Pomeroy Inn & Suites Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

I wish to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our property. I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to give us such positive feedback! To often in todays busy world all you see are negative comments. Thank you so much

Reviewed May 7, 2011

While passing through I stayed at this hotel. I specifically asked if they had internet. I was told yes, but when I got to my room, no internet, only one bar. When I called the front desk the lady was very rude to me and said "just bring your computer to the lobby then". I had alot of work to get done and going to the lobby was not an option. The room was very nice, beautiful hotel. For the price they ask you would think they could get internet to work in teh room. The next morning when I went to check out, I had to wait for the lady to come in from outside to finish smoking her cig and talking on the cell phone. When I approached her outside that I needed to check out she said she would be in after she finished "her break". Service at this hotel is terrible and for the money would suggest you stay somewhere else. I will never stay here again at or any Pomeroy Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank VMIVirginia
2010Manager, General Manager at Pomeroy Inn & Suites Dawson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2011

I was very distressed to read this review. We strive at all times to provide excellent customer service. After extensive investigation into the matter , I can only conclude that there must have been some sort of misunderstanding, possibly a language barrier? When there are problems with internet in rooms the guests are first advised to try the toll free help number as it may be an issue with their computer, if that does not reslove the problem they are advised that we have internet cables available at the front desk for their use. If that does not solve the problem and we are able to, we will try switching room for guest. If all of that fails they are advised that they are welcome to use the computers in our business centre, located across from the front desk. With regard to morning front desk shift smoking - no one on front desk morning shift 7am to 3pm smokes. Its possible that housekeepers were outside having there break, but they are not capable of checking anyone out.
We look forward to your next visit so that we can ensure that you are happier with your stay.