My son (13yr) and I spent 3 nights here on our way to Vancouver. It was our first ranch experience and it was truly a memorable experience.
Thank you to al the ranglers; Lucas, Joel, and Dale for making our horse riding experience something to remember. The horses are very well cared for and you can tell everyone is passionate on what they do.
The biggest surprise, which I was not expecting was the food! Elise, I wish you would open up a restaurant near my house. I will always remember your "pouding chomeur".
Finally, thank you to Brian and Amber the owners of Big Bar. We hope to see you again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're an all inclusive Guest Ranch located north west of Clinton, BC. Included in your package is your accommodations, three square meals and up to 5 hours of riding per day. You can either participate in two short rides in the morning and afternoon or take your lunch with you for an all day riding experience. Archery lessons provide an alternative activity to consider. Also included is access to our private lake with use of our canoes and peddle boats; as well as maps to our marked trails to enjoy either on foot or by mountain bike. Of course all the social areas are part of the package and you can feel free to play billiards or shuffle board in the lounge or simply hang out by the camp fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Big Bar Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Bar Guest Ranch Hotel Clinton
- Big Bar Guest Ranch Clinton, Cariboo