I stayed here last March and had to come back. Stayed here for 4 days this time. Wow, what a beautiful place in the summer. The landscaping around the hotel is absolutely beautiful. I honestly cannot say enough good things about this place. The rooms are clean and tidy. It's so nice they offer pet friendly rooms that are groin level with a walk out. Makes taking the dog out so convenient. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The whole atmosphere of this place is relaxing. I went to the Le7ke Spa and my treatments were amazing. I received the Vichy shower treatment, facial and manicure. What a great treatment. The staff at the spa were also wonderful. The views from each and every room are breathtaking, as they are all situated in a way that you can see the lake/golf course/grounds around the hotel. Another really neat thing about this hotel is the native history around the lodge. The grounds around the hotel include a tipi, sweat lodge, underground home, informative signs and once you are inside there are paintings, woodwork, a beautiful fire place feature in the lobby and a really great gift shop. The pro shop in the lobby also has great golf attire and anything you would need to golf. Once you are at the resort there is no real reason to leave but if you needed to Salmon Arm is only 40mins away. There is a restaurant which is great, a spa, a golf course and a beautiful lake to keep you occupied while here. Definitely would recommend it to anyone looking to relax and really enjoy themselves. I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quaaout Lodge & Talking Rock Golf Course, the pride of the Little Shuswap Indian Band, is situated on the north shore of Little Shuswap Lake.Located midway between Vancouver & Calgary we are located just minutes off the Trans Canada Highway, a 45 minute drive east from the Kamloops, or a scenic 2 hour drive north from Kelowna International Airport. The Lodge underwent a major 4 month renovation in 2010, which included re-designing all hotel guest rooms, our restaurant, Jack Sam’s and hotel exterior. Balconies were added to all rooms and suites for our guests to enjoy the view of the lake and surrounding woods. The Lodge is open for reservations daily, taking bookings for individual travelers, banquets, groups, meetings and golf. Guest amenities at the Resort include: * 1800 feet of sandy beach * Indoor swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room * 18 hole championship Talking Rock Golf Course * Conference Centre for meetings, seminars & banquets, authentic Native gourmet meals and Native interpretive areas including a "kekuli" and traditional "sweat lodge" * Jack Sam’s Restaurant * Le7Ke Day Spa * •Activities in the Resort area include swimming, boating, biking, golf, fishing, hiking, and just relaxing on the beach…Whitewater rafting, Zip-lines, Segway Tours, Wine Tasting, and other adventures are also nearby. In winter the Shuswap welcomes snowmobilers, nordic skiers, and ice fishing enthusiasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quaaout Lodge & Spa Talking Rock Golf Hotel Chase
- Quaaout Lodge And Spa Talking Rock Golf
- Quaaout Hotel Chase