See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2018

I have been going up to Loon Lake for six years and we stayed in their beautiful cabins at Evergreen for the first year bought then we bought an RV so now we are so excited as we have been able to get a permanent site at Evergreen - this place is so quite and peaceful - you can wake up to the calls of the Loons on the lake -- their cabins have big decks so you can sit out and take in the the beauty of the lake -- but there is so much more to take in other wildlife up there as the deer often walk though the resort and ducks at the docks but for me it all about fishing's -- wow for six years it has been my dream of retirement to be up there fishing with my family and friends but I owe it the Ron and Steve as the first time I went out on the lake the fish where jumping so much I would tell my friends that you could take a shot gun and shoot it across the lake and you would hit ten fish but there I am out there using all my tricks for four hours and not even a bit so then I sought the help of Ron and Steve and did exactly what they recommended -- now six years later I am up there all summer at Evergreen having the time of my life fishing and top it off enjoying the hospitality of Ron , Steve, Pam and the rest of the staff so you have a choice of renting the beautiful cabins or renting RV sites and of course they have lots of boats to rent -- it resort is just waiting for you to have best memories of a wonderful family vacation -- Bear of Loon lake - is my nick name now as to me Loon to me is my heaven and staying at Evergreen just tops it off as the prefect place to be

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank bearcountry2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We have been going to evergreen fishing resort for over 4 yrs . I can honestly say we look forward to always returning ,This resort has cute comply very clean cabins on water front property very friendly staff they provide all nice fresh clean linens & kitchen utensils if you enjoy fishing hiking or cycling in a clean positive private location this is your place !

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisat067
Reviewed July 29, 2018

We enjoyed another very relaxing 5 days at this resort. After last year's forest fire and loss of some cabins at the resort, we weren't sure what to expect this year. We were surprised that we quickly got used to the change in scenery across the lake, likely because the undergrowth was quite green. Thank you for another perfect vacation. The service was top-notch as usual. Our cabin was clean and ready for us when we arrived. The only thing that would have been helpful is a small fan for each bedroom. The fan over the table was appreciatedl in the hot weather. We enjoyed having a pontoon and small fishing boat to rent during our stay. Kudos to all you have done to clean up the burned areas and make the setting inviting as usual. We'll be back next year!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank GMHO2012
Reviewed September 11, 2017

First of all every year my family looks forward to coming up to evergreen fishing resort , there is nothing like No tv and just relaxation , the sounds of the loons in the morning as well as early evening.. great place for fishing boots are rented reasonable prices nice little store for bate as well as some light foods if need be.. Pam , Steve , Rick are very friendly with lots of knowledge of this place as it has been family owned for over 50 yrs .. we also take our bikes and go cycling up the roads just a pieceful friendly environment cant wait to go there again real soon:)

Room tip: Lake view is awesome!
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisat067
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights the cabin was incredible right on the lake amazing views super clean all the emenities very relaxing, boat dock right outside your door very quiet would go there again in a heartbeat

Date of stay: September 2016