“Pleasant service and adequate rooms”
Review of Sage Hills Motel

Sage Hills Motel
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Cache Creek
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Pleasant front desk staff
The wirless is adequate
The room was clean and I did not see very much damage
All of the fixtures and faucets worked
Easy highway access
Average price point
The room was of adequate size for 1 person, perhaps 2.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The Sage Hills Motel is an average motel located in Cache Creek, BC, Canada. My room was clean and comfortable except the bathroom could be more maintained and cleaner.

All in all an "okay" motel for one night. The price of 60,00 CAD + Tax could be lower e.g. 55,00 CAD + Tax.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stayed for one night and Karen couldn't have been more welcoming. Our motel room was very clean, with two very comfortable beds, (apparently they were new). It was very quiet at night although we were in the front. It is easy walking distance to a great little restaurant, recommended by Karen, serving Greek/Canadian fare. The shower was very good and all very clean indeed. It was exceptionally good value for money. We would certainly stay here again if we were passing through Cache Creek.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Coolkoala
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My daughter just asked if we could go back and stay at that great little motel in Cache Creek so while on the website I thought I would take the time to write this review. Awesome value for the price, friendly, owners were fantastic we will come back again and stay longer.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sunscapes
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This motel thoroughly deserves the acclaim it has received from other reviewers. It is very clean and the owner/manager was welcoming, friendly and helpful. It is most exceptional value, and I'd give that 6 stars if I could. We had a room "round the back", by the way: the rooms at the front are fairly close to the main road. My only complaint was that the owner/manager didn't ask for proof of my age when she gave me her old folks discount...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Our family of 5 stayed here June 2012 on the way to Prince George. I had researched on Trip Advisor ahead of time and I am so glad that I chose this motel.
We arrived at 9:53pm and Karen the owner was so friendly and accommodating. The pool usually closes at 10pm and she kept it open a half hour later so the kids and I could have a swim.
We had a room with 3 beds which was spacious, clean and comfortable.
Their online debit machine was not accessible due to a vehicle accident the previous night so we had to go down the road to get cash from the bank machine. Karen graciously refunded our bank machine fee.
The nightly rate was very reasonable.
We will definitely recommend this motel.
Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Stayed at this motel Thursday September 6th. Reserved by phone, owner really friendly.
Room was "modest", but spotlessly clean, and there were some very nice touches. I asked for a late checkout Friday and there was no problem! We were in a room at the front, and considering the location there was minimal highway noise. A bit more noise from adjoining rooms, but still not bad. The motel was full that night (glad i reserved), so the owners are definitely doing something right! If you need to stay in Cache Creek, this is the place!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
0 mi away
Bear's Claw Lodge
Bear's Claw Lodge
#5 of 10 in Cache Creek

Been to Sage Hills Motel? Share your experiences!