“Oriental delight!”

China Moon Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 22 Restaurants in Burns Lake
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I often eat here. We love their China Moon Chicken (mild, moderate or hot) and eat in or get takeout for family gatherings. Very friendly owners and staff. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

There are newer reviews for China Moon Restaurant

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We used to eat here quite frequently, recently I have been finding the food not up to standards and their prices are very expensive for the amount of food you get, on average it would be over $40 for the 2 of us to eat here for supper.

1  Thank Monique S
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The owner, Phung, can't be beat for great service. The food is consistent. It has a high MSG content, make sure to ask for no MSG, and it's mostly deep fried, so although not healthy it's soooo tasty!

1  Thank Becca F
Reviewed July 1, 2012

we received big dishes, and i find green peppers bitter when cooked, but here the green peppers were delicious.

Reviewed June 27, 2010

As a frequent traveller of british columbia, I have been all over the province and eat many meals out. This was truly one of the worst. I got a combo dinner, which included sweet and sour pork, chow mein, and fried rice. The fried rice was awful, Oily, no flavour, nothing in it other than oily rice. The chow mein was equally bad. Overcooked, and probably sat in a warming tray all night. Nothing but noodles, and no veggies, meat, or anything else. The sweet and sour pork had alright flavour, but also was soggy as if it sat in a warming tray all night. I tried to eat it, I really did. I ended up throwing it out and going to the KFC for some chicken. It was $9.50 for the combo dinner.

Having browsed the menu, it seems as though the a la carte dishes may be the way to go if you HAVE to eat chinese in burns lake. I didn't try them, I would also insist they make it fresh.

Would I go back? Nope. Never.

1  Thank RyanSurrey