“Starring her soon”

Station House Family Dining
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Barriere
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I understand food industry all to well, readying previous complain appreciate a persons will to understand with a flaw there is a quality. I am cheap that being said I think no matter what standard should always be up kept. Being not everyone can live on minimum wage providing the proper wage, food , service is very difficult . Never impossible with positive Feed back direct where's appropriate . As a dedicated server if my service affected you person I would apologize and probably have in not once at least 3 times. In addition we notice your not returning and being considerate I would approach you respectfully and hope to get your returned service or bare minimum explanations where I can improve. I don't believe any individual try's or falls short in trying in spite but maybe lack of Insight!

1  Thank CouncillorSabyan

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Stopped by there for lunch we had 8 people in group, the service was poor. We had to wait for menus, even though the place was close to emtpy. The waitress was unpleasant, needless to say she didn't get a big tip. We had to ask for water refills. I don't think she smiled once, but that's OK, we will never be stopping by there again. Food was OK, nothing we could not have gone across the street at the Knights Inn.

1  Thank F_Canadian_A
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Ate supper here one night and breakfast the following morning. Food was average, prices were fairly good and the service was friendly.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Sat in the area near the washrooms and was overpowered by the septic smell. Not sure whether this is a temporary problem or a chronic one. Regardless, will not return!

1  Thank cincopesosworth
Reviewed July 8, 2011

Heading towards Barriere we asked the owner of an antique store for a lunch recommendation. She urged us to drive through the town and look at where all the cars are. That turned out to be an indirect way of recommending the Station House. We were thoroughly satisfied with the recommendation. It is an old-school diner, heavy on local regulars among the clientele. One of us had a small lasagna and the other had a buffalo cheeseburger both enjoyable. Diner food with some imagination, well prepared and promptly served. If we're back in town we're eating here again.