Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ainsworth Hot Springs
See available hotels
Ainsworth Motel(Ainsworth Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Mermaid Lodge & Motel(Ainsworth Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Crawford Bay Inn(Crawford Bay)
Wedgwood Retreat(Crawford Bay)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewshotel guestshot springscold plungeplunge poolkootenay lakeour waiterbathing suitsgeneral publicspring poolgreat visitday passunique experiencegreat view of the lakemotorcycle tripnew ownersbritish columbiacave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We always keep coming back for the R&R, beautiful scenery, luxurious accommodations, and the healing properties of the springs and caves. The cold plunge is a must and the ability to contrast the body so drastically has many health benefits and increases circulation immensely! We love this place and will always return!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jodie W
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had planned on staying in Kaslo last Saturday night, but of course, with no reservation, we could not get a room.
Ainsworth hot springs had rooms at varying prices available. We chose a room on the second floor with a view of the lake. The renovated rooms were very inviting and welcoming.
Another pleasant surprise was our dinner. We debated whether we should eat in Kaslo before heading to the hot springs. So glad we did not! The "special" that evening was Beef Wellington at a very reasonable price. Both my husband and I jumped at the chance to have this meal again, since it has been years since we have seen it offered. We were not disappointed, it was a delicious meal at an extremely reasonable price.
On top of all of this, was the fact that we had passes to the hot pool included with room fee, robes included, so we could change in our room, for the duration of our stay.
We thoroughly enjoyed our short stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Keith S
Galeena_10, Director of Sales at Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

It sounds as if you went for "the full meal deal", no pun intended! Thanks so much for posting your most excellent experience at Ainsworth Hot Springs. I'll pass on kudos to chef on the Beef Wellington....glad you enjoyed it. We look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Firstly this is not a resort in the true sense. The caves were closed for which we did receive a discount. There was no deck to sit out on; no microwave in the room. Breakfast was not included and meals were pricey . There were too many rules involving the pool.This could be a nice place if some changes were made.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Toots0509
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This was a return visit. The cave was closed for renovation this time and we missed the hot
pool and cold plunge by the cave. The main pool was hotter and we used the cold mist
sprayer to cool us down.We stayed in a nice clean room at pool level with a view of the
lake and the mountens. The pool visit was made so much easyer with the rope suplied in
the room and the large plastic bag for the rope and personal belongings at pool check in.
All the staff were great,helpfull and frienly. The resturant offers a menu comparable to
any four or five star dining.
We enjoied our stay so much we stayed for two extra days.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Galeena_10, Director of Sales at Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

We have been genuinely pleased with the support of folks like yourself while the caves are temporarily closed. Thanks so much for your review. I will forward your appreciation of the bathrobes to our housekeeping department. They take great care in providing a clean and comfortable room. Thanks again. We look forward to another visit.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I am aware that staff read these and I know that they will know who wrote it. I have written a review before but want to update the review. First this is a hotel motel with refurbished rooms. Three stars. Very clean and tidy but a bit dated. When I compare them to similar resorts they are on par or better. Although my last stay the caves were closed I found that the main pool was hotter than normal to compensate. The restaurant chef and staff are excellent and for me it's part of why I return. The caves are one but the staff in the hotel are really the reason for me. The food in the restaurant is four star with some dishes hitting the five star rating with an excellent wine collection. Some will think its pricey. I will remind them this place is in the middle of nowhere and has a high food quality. From the restaurant to the cleaning staff to front desk staff they are great. Now maybe it's because I have gone a number of times but I do think the staff are for the most part very friendly. I will definitely return.

Stayed: May 2014
Galeena_10, Director of Sales at Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Thank you so much for your candid review. Feedback is always welcome and appreciated by all. You are probably right about staff reading these reviews. It's healthy to keep in touch with how your guests' feel about their visit. There have been occasions where guest comments have generated significant changes. We always look forward to seeing you again. Thanks again.