“There are better places than this”

Slick's Motorsports Bar & Grill Inc.
Ranked #30 of 56 Restaurants in Wetaskiwin
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Canadian
Description: Locally owned and operated. Private lounge for bookings of meetings, parties, dinners,etc. Full food menu, all dishes homemade. Friendly staff excellent service.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Was here for wing Wednesday. The wings were not priced fair for the quality of the wings.the pieces were small for 50 cents a piece. What made me not want to come back was when me and my wife ordered our wings and food upon ordering and we waited for a whole hour. When our wings finally arrived we also at this time finally received our drinks.so we ate our wings drank our pop and waited another half hour for our server to check on us. When she finally did she asked us "will this be everything for you guys tonight?" We were both surprised and asked "what about our food we ordered?" She replied "oh I'm sorry I forgot to ring it in , ill do that right away if your willing to wait it won't take to long" we just told her forget about it and give us our bill.she didnt even have the courtesy of covering our drinks.this was the first and last time I would ever set foot in this place. Thanks for nothing slicks.

5  Thank Mrbuffalo