“Good food good service great prices”
Review of Harvest House

Harvest House
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Three Hills
Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Harvest House Family Restaurant offers a wide variety of menu options. Steak, pizza, pasta, salads, hamburgers, sandwiches, noodle bowls and wraps are just a few of the many selections offered on the extensive menu. Large portions, delicious food, and great prices are what Harvest House is known for.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food good service great prices”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

It will be a fond memory for years to come of my son holding the Harvest Burger with two hands trying to eat it. Big burger and it tasted great.
I had the sirloin Caesar. I loved all the tastes. Sirloin was tasty and the side of hot sauce was fun.
We would definitely come back.
Cheers!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank gary m

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place in town”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Great food, great service, stellar atmosphere. I loved this place and all that there was here. Prices much cheaper then in many places, and huge portions!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Blare J
Three Hills, Canada
“Good food. Good value. Nice small town restaurant. You wont be disappointed”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I dont go often but enjoy it when I do go. Very extensive and varied menu. Always good value daily specials. Good soups

• Visited March 2014
“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have always been treated well and have had great meals when we went food was excellant and prices where good

• Visited March 2014
“Always good”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We live in Three Hills, and this is our first choice when we want to go out and sit down and be "served" . Always friendly. Always generous in portions, even when we do the "smaller portions".
We are not "steak" people but always hear rave reviews of those who have ordered steaks. We appreciate the salads, or Salisbury steaks, the stuffed potato, lasagna, etc. In other words anything we have ever ordered. We usually do NOT order desserts simply because we don't have room... And since my motto is "I can resist everything but temptation" I usually don't even look at the menu but too often they have a "special" posted on the menu board as we enter, and I have to make special resolve not to "give in". The same is true of their daily special. I go in for something "light"... just a salad... and then "Oh why not? end up ordering the "special" because the "price is right" and the total offering sounds SOOOO good.

• Visited February 2014