“Should be #1”

Mercados Restaurant and Steakhouse
Cuisines: Canadian, Steakhouse, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Description: It's a full menu restaurant. We serve a medley of tasty selection,friendly environment and perfect venue for catching up with friends and family,with someone special. And rooms available for special occassions and meetings.Great Food,great service and great value.
Camrose, Canada
“Should be #1”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Tried the restaurant recommended by tripadvisor as #1 but closed both times due to "mechanical failure." Tried this one and another highly rated one next door a few days ago, and this one is by far superior! Greek food and Canadian, delicious. Had the steak sandwich and very good value for money. My husband enjoyed his 9 oz sirloin steak dinner more than any other meal on this trip. Great greek spices on the marinated finely chopped tomatoes they put over your house salad, excellent. Beautiful looking desserts, didn't try them though as we were too full. Decently priced. I would recommend another waiter be added as it's far too busy for just one, she was running.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank ivanhoe

Calgary
“a great meal”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Six of us had supper.... everything was very good, friendly attentive service. delicious pies.
reasonable price range.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank nakiska_11
Edmonton, Canada
“The best cordon bleu for miles!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Wasn't quite sure what to expect from the outside but was pleasantly surprised upon stepping through the door. The staff were really friendly and the food was excellent. A good choice when looking for delicious food in Three Hills.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank coldasicequeen
Edmonton, Canada
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We ate a couple meals here while attending a hockey tournament. The breakfast we had was very good with home made potatoes and the food was served quickly. The next meal we had was a team meal with 60 people and we just stopped in unannounced. The staff accommodated all our requests, some wanting breakfast and some wanting lunch and wanting certain people served first (players) and other requests. The staff were top notch in taking constant drink orders and getting us all out of there in an hour and half, which I though was great service timing. I would rcommend this restaurant if ever in Three Hills.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank buller_6
Calgary, AB
“Excellent restaurant - don't believe the reviews!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was a bit worried going to this restaurant because of the bad reviews here. However I was pleasantly surprised - the food was excellent and service was excellent as well. One of the best steaks I've had in a long time, very good value (you get soup/salad and garlic bread included free when you order a steak) and lots of desserts made fresh that day. Big selection of items and sides (stuffed potatoes looked amazing). Restaurant is very large with two levels, and seemed to be popular with locals. This was my first time there, but I would definitely go back.

If you look at the 1-star reviews here, you'll see that they are both by people living in Edmonton, and they have both only reviewed a few restaurants in Three Hills (giving one 5-stars). Seems very suspicious, and I wonder if they have some link to the owner of that restaurant. I have nothing to do with this restaurant myself (or any other restaurant in Three Hills) - I just wanted to leave my opinion because I don't like businesses being unfairly maligned by false reviews.

• Visited February 2013