“Not good and not true customer feed back, its there friends I think”
Review of Taber Drive In

Taber Drive In
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Taber
Cuisines: Canadian, Mexican, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
canada
“Not good and not true customer feed back, its there friends I think”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

stopped by for some mexican food , very bad I had to throw it away, waste of money the reason I went there is to try it cause I follow trip advisors but I felt that it was too good to be true, I think its there family and friends that wrote all that not true stuff on trip advisor, frozen food and too expensive for a drive in

• Visited April 2014
5 Thank marco m

Lethbridge, Canada
“The Burger needs help”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Went to john's About 3 weeks ago for a burger I am sad to say it is a frozen patty with no taste at all they need to add some spices badly. will not be going back ever....

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank 73JoanC
Taber, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“#1 PLACE TO EAT ”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

The food and service is amazing!!! A big bonus the place is really clean and you know you're not just getting heated food here. Its hot and fresh!

1 Thank GD9312
“Burger review”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I like this place. It is. Mom and Pop type shop. The menu is small, but varied.
Prices are good. A burger, fries, and a bottle of pop cost me just barely over $9, which is cheaper or at cost of many of the fast food joints in town.
I'm going to have to go back to try the more Mennonite food, but I wasn't overly impressed by the burger.
It was a typical frozen patty with no seasonings and just the basics (lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard and mayo) on it, so it was pretty boring, as far as burgers go.
The fries were piping hot.
I don't think I would go back there for a burger, simply because there is another walk in place like this in town that, for the same price, you get a very flavorful burger and it is fresh meat, not frozen.
but, I really want to go back and try there more Mexican Mennonite food.
There are only 3 types of pop too: Coke, Canada Dry and Fanta orange.

3 Thank Mcnotmac
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Im in love!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The food was great. I am from Mexico and have not been able to go back in the last few years and this was the next best thing. Tasted like Mexico and the atmosphere looked like Mexico.

• Visited March 2014