“#1 PLACE TO EAT ”

Taber Drive In
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Taber
Cuisines: Mexican, Canadian
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

The food and service is amazing!!! A big bonus the place is really clean and you know you're not just getting heated food here. Its hot and fresh!

1  Thank GD9312

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I like this place. It is. Mom and Pop type shop. The menu is small, but varied.
Prices are good. A burger, fries, and a bottle of pop cost me just barely over $9, which is cheaper or at cost of many of the fast food joints in town.
I'm going to have to go back to try the more Mennonite food, but I wasn't overly impressed by the burger.
It was a typical frozen patty with no seasonings and just the basics (lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard and mayo) on it, so it was pretty boring, as far as burgers go.
The fries were piping hot.
I don't think I would go back there for a burger, simply because there is another walk in place like this in town that, for the same price, you get a very flavorful burger and it is fresh meat, not frozen.
but, I really want to go back and try there more Mexican Mennonite food.
There are only 3 types of pop too: Coke, Canada Dry and Fanta orange.

3  Thank Mcnotmac
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The food was great. I am from Mexico and have not been able to go back in the last few years and this was the next best thing. Tasted like Mexico and the atmosphere looked like Mexico.

2  Thank TinaJPL
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I have not yet been disappointed in the food here. I Have tried everything on the menu and everything is 10/10. The one thing I wish they had was tamales as no where around sells them and they would be a big hit.

1  Thank Jager M
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I tried a breakfast sandwich this morning and it was greaaat!! Also the burgers and tacos are delicious. I definitely reccomend John's to anyone that wants to trying something different n delicious.

2  Thank MaryKlasse

Been to Taber Drive In? Share your experiences!