“The best food in taber”

The Mediterranean Grill Taber
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Taber
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: Your Health, Joy and satisfaction is our priority! Providing Excellent Customer service is our golden rule! From our freshly cut salads to our freshly cooked to perfection Beef Donairs and Chicken Shawarmas, and our famous and Donair sauces! We are pleased to be serving delicious and delightful Mediterranean food. (Pita Wraps and Platter combos!) Many Delicious side orders, such as our Falafels, Grape Leaves, Super tasty rice and Of course our famous Baklava for Dessert. We also serve delicious Burgers, fries and Amazing Poutines!! Along with 7 premium Milkshake flavors!! Come see us soon!!
canada
“The best food in taber”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I drive a big truck , not one town in alberta I havn't been to , I ate at hundreds of restaurants , Mediterranean grill in taber is one of my regular stops the staff are super friendly they care and it shows in the food , its always fresh last time I got the mix plate , it came with every thing salad,beef donair,chicken shawarma,rice,pita, and that amazing sauce they make , for under14 dollars what more can you ask for, and its tasty , love u guys see u soon , keep up the good job, oh and its clean too.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank marco m

Lethbridge
“Always Amazing!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have never had any issues with the food. Okay, that's not completely true. The food is ALWAYS good when the owner is working - it's always the freshest then. When he has his other staff members working the food doesn't seem to be as good. The owner also adds to the experience as he is very charismatic and ensures that your order is right the first time. He also treats you like he remembers you and always makes sure to thank you for coming before you leave the restaurant. The busiest time is during lunch so get there a little early if you can. I always get the chicken shawarma plate and it comes with a lot of food. Haven't heard complaints about any of the other food. This place is a frequent stop for my coworkers and I.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank BarelyThere1984
Alberta
“Delicious Donairs”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The donairs aren't as hefty as I am used to getting back East, but they are delicious. And when you are craving a donair, Ross' is the best. Ross is incredibly friendly, and after returning a few times, will remember what you like. It's a busy place at lunch hour, but worth the wait. Order the fries, and ask for the dip. Better than any other.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Amanda_and_Lee
Lethbridge, Canada
“AMAZING !!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I work out in taber part time and for the past 6 months I have gone weekly every time the food is amazing the super beef donair with cheese is to die for. By far the best place in taber. Also the owner is an awesome guy super friendly and welcoming...must go!!!

• Visited June 2013
6 Thank CanadianNate
Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“only reason it's the best donair in town is that it's the only donair in town”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

ordered 2 donairs for pick up with no tomatoes. was told it would be 5 minutes. got there and they told me it would be a few minutes. people were walking in and ordering while i waited and they were getting their food before i did. then the donairs were finally ready, 27 minutes after i phoned in the order. i took them and left to realize that there were no napkins in the bag. then started eating one and realized that there is almost no sauce, almost no beef, only tons of lettuce and tons of TOMATOES. i've had lots of donairs from lots of restaurants and this was hands down the worst by far

• Visited June 2013