“Very nice meal, excellent service”
Review of Mr. Mikes Steakhouse and Bar - CLOSED

Mr. Mikes Steakhouse and Bar
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Saskatoon
“Very nice meal, excellent service”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We ate in the lounge and it had a very nice ambiance.

The appetizer was quick enough and the meal came out in great time as well. They did come back to say they were out of crab but then surprised us with a comp shrimp order. Food was very tasty.

The waitress was very quick with water and drink refills and in serving us the whole time.

Visited November 2012

Saskatoon
“Not vegetarian friendly”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Veggie burger was horrible. I realize its a steak house but seeing as its attached to a hotel I expected more vegetarian options. There were none except for the flavourless cardboard veggie burger.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Flying A
Winnipeg
“Worth a visit!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had good service at this restaurant and the pasta dish I ordered was excellent. The salad dish with steak was a bit disappointing as the steak was tough which was a surprise seeing as this is a "steakhouse"!

Visited September 2012
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
“surprise!”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

It was Saturday in Sherwood Park and we foolishly headed out to eat at peak supper hour. On our way into town, we tossed around names of places to go and Mr. Mike's came up. It had been mentioned in conversation once to my husband and so we decided to give it a go. It was great. The prices were reasonable and the steaks were cooked exactly to order. I ordered salmon, which was good, but I was able to sneak some of my daughter's steak and it was unreal! I will go back and I will go for steak, too good to pass up. The waitress wasn't great, she was a bit slow on drinks and getting our actual food to us, but in her defence, it was only her first day. The best part for my daughter was that she got a genuine beanie-baby stuffed animal...which beats the junk toys you get from most places. All of us left satisfied and will happily return in the future.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank katnboo
Vancouver, Canada
“Never again”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This place is horrible. The food is bland and flavorless, the prices too much for what you get. The service is pathetic, with long waits for everything, from start to finish.

• Visited June 2012