“Not worth it”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Definitely not worth it....the quantity is puny for what you pay for. Sure, you could justify the portions at a high class restaurant, but you get the quality food of Panda Express at twice the cost

1  Thank Ian S
There are newer reviews for Wok Box

Reviewed December 26, 2011

Food needed more flavor kinda bland! I would return!

1  Thank hybrid61
Reviewed April 2, 2011

I was @ Wox box with my husband 2 yrs ago. The food was bad, so we did not go since then Me & my girlfriend were shopping @ Sherwood Park, so that was the closest place for us to go eat. I told her about my previous experience, but I was hoping that now would be different. First of all, it was so hot in there, I almost couldn't stand it.I asked for water and she gave me a glass and showed me a pitcher with water, which had no lid on it and it looked dirty. Finally, we got the food, and it was as bad as the first time.I had black bean chicken, which was tasteless, sour-awfull. My girlfriend's food was so spicy and sour, she could not eat it. I do not know how that place still exsist. Terrible food !
We decided to leave and went to Cora's.

2  Thank ocean2022
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Very rude staff would not recommend

1  Thank Bijakovici
Reviewed September 16, 2009

Not the best sit down restaurant, as it caters mainly fast food dishes, but the food is delicious and the staff is friendly. I've tried nearly everything on the menu.