“very pleasant”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 9, 2014

What a lucky find. The staff at the Holiday in said this was great and they were right. Its in an unusual position, but the staff very friendly and food very good. Thoroughly recommended!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I used to go to Sumo Sumo when it was still in Baseline rd. I loved it then, but I love it even more now. The best sushi place in Sherwood Park. Hands down. They not only have traditional sushi, they also have many fusion dishes as well. Definitely worth a try.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We enjoyed our meal and atmosphere. Our server was very attentive and we are going again next month. Very clean and the washroom was spotless, which we all appreciated. Next time we are hoping to be able to sit outside on the patio.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

First time here. Found service good and portions more than adequate. The only neg. was it looks like they put the heat/cool vents over top of the outside tables. Made it very cool the day we were there.

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I have been eating at sumo sumo for many years, ever since they opened at the original location. The food is excellent service is good and I have no complaints but it is getting a tad expensive. For the three of us with one cocktail and an appetizer and main course it was well over $100 which I thought was a bit much. However it is very good quality the ambience is nice and they have a gorgeous outside deck so I guess you pay for what you get!!