“Very good sushi and appies!”

Sumo Sumo Sushi Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 191 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
“Very good sushi and appies!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere and food. Pricey but worth it. Coming from Vancouver B.C. I am always nervous about sushi inland. The quality was very good. My co-worker had the teriyaki dinner box and loved it. Definite repeat.

• Visited August 2013

Sherwood Park, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Regulars”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We have been going to Sumo Sumo for 8 years. The long term staff who know us are always so friendly and nice to see - it feels like home! We come back time and time again for the Samurai Rolls. They are just incredible! I would say that this is one of the best sushi restaurants in Edmonton + area! I love the new patio area!

• Visited August 2013
Alberta
“My favorite restaurant in Sherwood Park!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I frequent this restaurant often. The service and food are always top-notch and we enjoy ourselves every time. The man who appears to be the manager (has some facial piercings) is very attentive and nice! I accidently dropped my chopsticks once, and he came and replaced them and my napkin within a minute! I didn’t even have to ask! That is how a business should be managed – well done!The waitresses are just as great, always polite and knowledgeable. We have never had a problem with the staff here. The food is great, although I do admit I do not like everything on the menu most of it is good. By now we know what to order and our visits are always great! The inside decor is just lovely, and the outside is even better! I could go on and on about how much I love this restaurant and am so pleased that Sherwood Park has finally acquired such a fine establishment.

• Visited July 2013
Mahone Bay NS
“Delicious Sushi!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Ate here whilst staying at the Best Western nearby. The food was excellent. The service was extremely attentive and we thought the meal was very good value for money. We will be back if we travel this way again

Visited July 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Definitely Unimpressed”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have been at Sumo before for sushi, and found it adequate though pricy. This time I had went with the trend at the table and had a Teppanyaki Dinner set that included miso soup and a salad with the Seafood Combo. Crab definitely dominated the mix with shrimp and scallop, but it was incredibly bland lukewarm sauce that lost me. Service was attentive and we were seated in a quiet private corner, which was great for visiting - thankfully the real purpose of the meal.

• Visited July 2013