“Very authentic!”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
“Very authentic!”
Reviewed December 30, 2010

This is a great restaurant overall. The service is quick and friendly. The decor and music was authentic which we appreciate when going to a Thai restaurant. The food was delicious, I had the cashew chicken and coconut rice, both were great. The only criticism I have are in regards to the salad roles, they are still quite good but my all time favorite salad roles are from LANs asian grill in edmonton. This restaurant is quite small so making reservations is a good idea.

1 Thank Albertantraveller

Sherwood Park , Alberta
“Favourite Thai in Edmonton area and beyond!”
Reviewed September 5, 2009

We travel a lot and have eaten Thai food all over the place - Ruamit Thai is the winner - hands down! The food is always fresh, hot and delicious. That being said, prepare to spend a couple of hours there enjoying your meal. It's our choice for when we have family or friends visiting. The atmosphere is cosy, welcoming and condusive to spending time catching up and chatting. The prices are very reasonable and the staff and owners are personable. A great all-around place to eat. Our personal favourites are the red curry, the panang and the tom ka gai soup. The appetizer platter is awesome for sharing!

1 Thank mokoosh
Alberta, Canada
“You've got to get in here!”
Reviewed March 2, 2009

Always tasty, very good value and we go back regularly. I hope they open for lunch again!

2 Thank me2Ladybug
“Have changed my mind....read through - Oh my God....what a fabulous restaurant! For appetizers we had the ruamit...”
Reviewed January 25, 2008

Oh my God....what a fabulous restaurant! For appetizers we had the ruamit platter - chicken satay, veg. spring rolls, & salad rolls served with peanut sauce, sweet sauce and a spicy sauce....mouth watering. For the main course I had cashew chicken and my husband had Panang Kai....both with coconut rice....so scrumptious and tender...nummy. That and 5 beers between us the meal came to $71.00...reasonable we thought. Our only complaint was the waitress was new and a little slow in refreshing our drinks, but she was friendly. Overall the food made up for her oversight. We will definately be back and asked for a take out menu for the night we'll pick up and eat at home. The atmosphere is casual, simple and cosy. We've rated this the best place in Sherwood Park to eat.

2 Thank Terbear04