“Ric's Grill - Excellent as usual” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse, Seafood, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Wetaskiwin
“Ric's Grill - Excellent as usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Had the Rack of Lamb (2 racks) done perfectly. My wife had chicken Oscar Deluxe and loved it! Great service, Great food. You do pay for it however. 2 meals desert (shared) 1/2 ltr then two glasses of wine-------$145.00

Visited November 2012

Sherwood Park, Canada
“Consistently great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have eaten here for lunch many times. I usually find myself ordering the same thing, but I can't help it! I love the dry ribs (with lemon pepper) and the caesar salad. I have also had a chicken sandwich there - which was nicely spiced and had those crispy fried onions on it - awesome. Other dishes my companions have tried - halibut sandwich (incredible) and the crab & shrimp stuffed mushrooms which my Mom raved about for days! I guess I need to be more adventurous and try some other items on the menu - but I think I will be happy no matter what I choose. Service is always VERY good.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Redwater
“Its Average at best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

Steaks were no better than average, escargo were alright, Wide variety, good wine list. Sent three dishes back because they were cracked and the servers just didn't get it. Overall food was fair, over priced at best, service was good until I rejected food on cracked plates. Much better places in the Park! Would I return? NOT Likely

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“An amazing night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

What a lovely find in Sherwood park. Best steakhouse by far! My husband had the filet which was cooked perfectly and I had the tuna which is always fresh and melts in your mouth. Delicious! I can't say enough about the food and service at this place.

2 Thank Des235
Abbotsford, Canada
“Great Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Another place I like to go when in Edmonton...have been here on several occasions and the food is always great...you wont be dissappointed!

Visited November 2011